Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've said they will absolutely support any individual who decides to boycott but that they have taken the position that it's up to the individual. Judging by the mixed views, I can't see what other position they could realistically take.

That would have been case any way.

As the official supporters association they have decided not to back the boycott. Which is is fair enough. That’s what they’ve chosen to do. They could have backed the boycott and also said it’s up to OSC branches and their individuals to make their own minds up.

Just out of interest. Not fishing. Just genuinely interested. How are decisions like this made within the OSC? Are the branch secretaries consulted, is a decision made by an OSC committee, or another way, if anyone knows? I take it the club doesn’t have any input or say into these kind of decisions?

It changed a few years ago when teams won a double from cup runners up to league runners up. No idea why though.

Has it always? I thought I remember it changing a while back fromcup runners up. Did I imagine that ?
Back in the day it was all fairly arbitrary who played in it. Teams refused due to other commitments, teams were then invited to replace them. City won it in the 70’s and also lost to division 2 champions Burnley the year after. I think it was formalised in the 90’s and FA Cup v PL champions was agreed, with runners up in PL if a double was done.

The more money we can raise for MCFC food bank the more newsworthy we can make the boycott

If all city fans who go to games puts a fiver in this it will raise £275,000, with gift aid £340,000. And if the news channels don’t cover it, we will have confirmation of their agenda against us…no hiding anymore. Would much rather do this than travel to that shit hole at 5:30 on a Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.