Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

we got what we deserved today though its another last few seconds agony.

hopefully this will kick us up the backside....we need to learn to force the play more.

Toure wasnt match fit after his recent injury...and we lacked focus and work-rate up front.

This should teach us a lesson.. we are not there yet but dont give the manager grief after just one match....there is a long way to go.

Not at the races today, but the important games start next week. Do we need this everytime we lose a game?

Re: To be fair...

GStar said:
But like i said, its stupid reading all these people who are pissed off, writing off our players and our season... total fuckwittery.

But not at all surprising.

A mixture of shocking management skills on Mancini's part and players looking lethargic and unfit. Major wake up call for us fans anyway,totally outplayed

Could've been worse. We were shite in the 2nd half but lets hope the lads remember how this feels and use it as motivation. Fair play to United, really put us back in our place. We really need to improve but im not worried, Mancini knows what he's doing. Regardless of whatever the outers say.

pissed off beyond belief, best team won yes but to lose against united, like that AGAIN, after being 2-0 at half time is disgraceful. a lot of our players looked short of fitness which i will accept and of course will be the case but what i won't accept is the lack of heart some of our big players displayed today. yaya and mario were the main culprits for this. feel for the fans travelling back tonight.

i was really hoping we'd set a marker down today. after watching pre-season and the spirit in the camp i expected us to be well up for it.

i still believe though we'll have the last laugh come the end of the season.

Bunch of moaning twats and undercover rags on here. Bad game today but it doesn't count for fuck all but pride and ours was wounded. We'll come back hungrier.

Bobby will handle it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.