Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Mancini is the one telling the players what to do,You Mancini lovers really need a reality check he has not got a clue tactically today just proved it he was saved from the sack by winning the FA Cup i for one hope he goes before it's to late the football we play is shit negative italian football,which as i have said since he was put in charge will never work in the premier league.

Not an option anymore we are still paying for Hughes mistakes. Can't keep changing the squad every couple of years. Just glad this wasn't a competitive match and only CS. Balotelli and Dzeko didn't work last year and it won't work this year. Only saving grace is that if this is the worst performance they put in all year collectively we will win more than we lose. A lot of pressure going to be on Aguero's shoulders.

Griff93 said:
I love that everyone's moankjng about Balotelli. I was under the impression there were 11 players in City shirts out there today and all where shocking. Was De Jong playing? Yaya was useless. I could go on but it's pointless.

They were better than us. They ripped us a new one in fact and if they don't win the league I'll be shocked. Nani's first goal was incredible.

No we only had 10 whilst Ballsupotelly was on.

Silva is the new gold said:
Adam-mcfc said:
Bottled it but some very encouraging signs.

lmfao, what fucking encouargin signs did you see. We got dominated in the first half, two goals against the run of play and the dominated all second half. The very signings I've spent months laughing at the rags for as they were hailing them as great players ripped us apart. We were overpowered by a midfield with Cleverly and fucking Carrick for fuck sake. Fucking despicable. Then our dickhead manager decides not to put Aguero on, fucking disgraceful. Mancini is not good enough, we need Mourinho.
shut up you clown. We finish joint 2nd win the fa cup yet loose a fuckin friendly and you want mancini out. We played gash i agree but fuck me bit to far dont you think.

Re: Fitness

danburge82 said:
United were A LOT fitter than us. Sharpness, movement (lots of movement), crisp first touches, harrying when they didn't have the ball. In comparison we looked lathargic, leggy, we weren't on our toes, lazy lunges at the ball instead of quick studder-steps, our movement was poor and at times non-existent. I'm sure we've had a good pre-season but United looked a game or two further on in fitness terms than us.

Yes I'm disappointed we lost but I'll be over it by the morning and be looking forward to the start of the new season!
absolutely spot on

Rammyblues said:
I am sick of disappointments, had 30 odd years of them, yes it was pre season, yes players not fit but if you were WBA or Swansea watching that who would you rather play us or the scum? No doubt we will have a rag wankfest for the rest of the week. Verdict still out on Mancini.

Verdict still out? Who do you want, do you really, really want..

Dont forget we had a bit better of a season last year than normal, joint 2nd ();) FA cup winners, in CL. ......................but hey we lost in a charity game and I understand why your pissed off like me.

dctid said:
macmanson said:
GStar said:
We played the game like a pre season game.

They played it like a cup final.

They we're quicker, sharper and moved the ball better... but given the difference in how we each played, that's to be expected.

Anyone who's seriously pissed off, ask yourself how much you'll be thinking about this come Monday night. Have a coke and a smile and get a grip.

That's just not true though. United played it like a friendly, as they included kids like Cleverly. We had what should be a reliable first 11 out there and they blew it big time.

This - Mncini seriously needs to sort the fuck himself out - that was pish no excuse just pish - Ferguson had the balls to make some major changes at half time and they did us - dont seem to matter what team rags play he manages to instill a never give up attitiude

based upon today we are fookin miles off - we would have been better playing Belars today at least there would have been some pacein the team

woried and that was not a friendly as we al know
We played it like one though - we weren´t interested period - right from the off

I really didn't think ManU played that great - the contrast to how poorly we played however made them look like world beaters. Simple competence in possession shined today - and only one team had the simplest of competence.

I'm not sure that United can play much better than that. I'm hoping that it was lack of fitness that made city look sluggish, not the mindset that accompanies the tempo we seem prone to playing at. We do need another nifty forward thinking midfield player, silva seems like his trying to get through the defence by bouncing the ball off the other players sometimes - Dzeko and Yaya aren't built for that style IMO. We could be playing every game like United's second goal and should be aiming to.

Still have Aguero to come back and he'll hopefully fill the massive gap that we have left between strikers and midfield that Rooney does for united.

Hopefully one almighty bollocking later city will batter swansea, but we do need to get into a winning habit, like the end of last season.

Well that was a much calmer response than I expected to do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.