Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

RandomJ said:
I'm suprised but I honestly don't give a shit about this result. Yes we played shite and United played well has to be said. But all I'm thinking of is the start of the season.

Yes it would have been nice to beat them and get another trophy but it's not a trophy I care about.

One point I will make is one I've made before is how City needed to buy some players with pace because as United showed today in Evra, Nani, Rooney, Welbeck and Young pace gives the other team no end of trouble and means you win more freekicks as the other team will just hack you down.

Agreed. We are a strong physical side but we will need to add some pace to our midfield game to challenge for the title.

dctid said:
macmanson said:
GStar said:
We played the game like a pre season game.

They played it like a cup final.

They we're quicker, sharper and moved the ball better... but given the difference in how we each played, that's to be expected.

Anyone who's seriously pissed off, ask yourself how much you'll be thinking about this come Monday night. Have a coke and a smile and get a grip.

That's just not true though. United played it like a friendly, as they included kids like Cleverly. We had what should be a reliable first 11 out there and they blew it big time.

This - Mncini seriously needs to sort the fuck himself out - that was pish no excuse just pish - Ferguson had the balls to make some major changes at half time and they did us - dont seem to matter what team rags play he manages to instill a never give up attitiude

based upon today we are fookin miles off - we would have been better playing Belars today at least there would have been some pacein the team

woried and that was not a friendly as we al know
We played it like one though - we weren´t interested period - right from the off

next monday after we destroy swansea all will be forgotten and bluemoon will flooded with we're gonna win the league. this season is gonna be another rollercoaster ride we love to hate city for.

come on lads, season starts next monday.

still hurts though :(

Da_Blu_Moona said:
United were simply fitter and hungrier than us today. That is it.

They were also a far far better footballing team whomcontroled the match and played extremely well

we were well well beaten

ICT-Tam said:
Silva is the new gold said:
I hate the scum and I feel like commiting suicide after that shambles. I'm tempted to buy a ticket to a United match and bomb the fucking lot of them. Fucking disgraceful. What the fuck was Mancini doing. He did absolutely fuck all to change the game when everyone could see we were getting completely fucked over. Fucking idiot. Ut is going to be disgusting to watch us against Madrid or Barca. We just can't compete. Why the fuck wasn't Aguero brought on. Mancini is a fucking bell end. I want Mourinho as manager. Mancini has not got a fucking clue.

Embarrassing post. Surely a rag.

Tell me what you disagree with. Two goals against the run of play and other than that it was fucking disgusting. We were bossed by a mdifield that contained Cleverly and fucking Carrick. I Posted earlier on a thread saying I thoguht we were well equipped to play Barca but wouldn't stand a chance against Real. Well I've changed my mind, Barca would kill us. The rags got bossed by Barca, a weaker rag team just completely fucked us over. If we don't give the ball to Silva we can't play, it's as simple as that. They were quicker to every loose ball, they wouldn't let us play a possesion game. Mancini did nothing to fix the onslaught. We need fresh players, it was screaming out to everyone. Mancini decided to keep a player that could have caused real problems on the bench. I've said it before and i'll say it again, Mancini is not good enough.

A big mistake from Milner not picking up Smalling.

Keep it at 2-0 and we are looking good.

That said our players clearly looked leggy and lacking a bit of fitness which is surprising with one week to go.

Shame we didn't see Aguero.

I am starting to get a little irritated by some of Mario's antics now. He need to sort himself out otherwise he could be a liability.

Silva looked good but I'm sure he would like someone in there to pass with.

Liked the look of Clichy on the overlap.

Good for Dzeko to get a goal.

dazz46 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
AWFUL!, We will never win the league with Mancini in charge, no chance in hell

Remind me where Mancini was playing on the pitch?

Mancini is the one telling the players what to do,You Mancini lovers really need a reality check he has not got a clue tactically today just proved it he was saved from the sack by winning the FA Cup i for one hope he goes before it's to late the football we play is shit negative italian football,which as i have said since he was put in charge will never work in the premier league.
Shut the fuck up. Joint second and a cup says your wrong. Stop throwing out stereotypes that you picked up in the Sun. You were just waiting for us to fail today so you could spout you garbage. Go support the scum if you don't already we don't need twats like you

We'll end up over-relying on Aguero just like we did on Tevez.

Here is the thing about Dzeko - he is a top player and would bag 30 a season at some clubs but in the system Mancini is trying to make us play it is like trying to slot a square into a circle. How many times did we break up play and have maybe 4 vs. 3 only for Dzeko to offer no pace or movement to give the attack any edge? He might score a few goals but as long as this is our system I don't think we'll ever see the best of him.

Balotelli was rubbish but he will have his great games, just expect inconsistency all season long as I'm not sure he'll ever be a consistent player with his attitude.

Rags also brought on more subs as well, which made a difference. Their youngsters won it for them. They were hungrier and had something to prove to baconface. Not trying to make excuses for us, obviously, but I wouldn't expect a similar showing from either team in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.