Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Oh well its early days and the result just reinforces how badly we need to buy a creative midfielder. We didnt look fit at all and were second to the ball all day long. Cant believe the Mancini bashers - take a chill pill boys cos we will bounce back from this friendly which only really meant something because it was against the rags. Still El Kun Kun Aguerooooo to come in and maybe Signor Teveeeeeez so plenty of upside i say.

I really don't understand why we are not match fit. Why is Mancini saying we won't be up to speed for another couple of months? Is that not what pre season is for?

What a lot of exaggerated "out with the baby with the bathwater" type bullshit on here.
Get a fucking grip - it was one game and the team choked. Stop embarrassing yourselves with the histrionics and epileptic howling.

What antics did Mario do? I know he played shit but what did he do? The thing with vidic was both of them and when he went down the tunnel it was for ice and he came back. Admittedly turned off after the final whistle?

friendly or only a charity shield cup can't be excuse for their horrible performance today. screwed. totally screwed. the boys did not show any desire to win the game. they got crashed by those kids. shame.

babyajay said:
next monday after we destroy swansea all will be forgotten and bluemoon will flooded with we're gonna win the league. this season is gonna be another rollercoaster ride we love to hate city for.

come on lads, season starts next monday.

still hurts though :(

I will say this now:

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE

I'm not kidding.

On our worst day since Liverpool, we were 2-0 up with moments to go. United had a fantastic day (and I say this as someone who has watched them pre-season) and beat us at the death.

We're winning the league, and we'll twat them next time, no problem.

byronic said:
What a lot of exaggerated "out with the baby with the bathwater" type bullshit on here.
Get a fucking grip - it was one game and the team choked. Stop embarrassing yourselves with the histrionics and epileptic howling.

THIS time a squillion!

Some good points, some bad points, too many individual errors throughout the game not just the one at the end, gifted the ball away too much, however at times we passed and moved very well, shame we didn't see aguero.

Hopefully the silver lining of losing this game will be reduced expectations from the media and maybe the fans also. I do believe we'll go close this season and I do believe Mancini is the man for us but were not complete yet we still need time.

man u fans after fa cup: meaningless youth cup. before charity shield: meaningless friendly. after shield: MASSIVE WIN CLEVERLY FOR POTY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.