Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

I Really need to stay off this forum when we lose a game. Full of Rags and Drama Queens!

Silva is the new gold said:
ICT-Tam said:
Silva is the new gold said:
I hate the scum and I feel like commiting suicide after that shambles. I'm tempted to buy a ticket to a United match and bomb the fucking lot of them. Fucking disgraceful. What the fuck was Mancini doing. He did absolutely fuck all to change the game when everyone could see we were getting completely fucked over. Fucking idiot. Ut is going to be disgusting to watch us against Madrid or Barca. We just can't compete. Why the fuck wasn't Aguero brought on. Mancini is a fucking bell end. I want Mourinho as manager. Mancini has not got a fucking clue.

Embarrassing post. Surely a rag.

Tell me what you disagree with. Two goals against the run of play and other than that it was fucking disgusting. We were bossed by a mdifield that contained Cleverly and fucking Carrick. I Posted earlier on a thread saying I thoguht we were well equipped to play Barca but wouldn't stand a chance against Real. Well I've changed my mind, Barca would kill us. The rags got bossed by Barca, a weaker rag team just completely fucked us over. If we don't give the ball to Silva we can't play, it's as simple as that. They were quicker to every loose ball, they wouldn't let us play a possesion game. Mancini did nothing to fix the onslaught. We need fresh players, it was screaming out to everyone. Mancini decided to keep a player that could have caused real problems on the bench. I've said it before and i'll say it again, Mancini is not good enough.

It's people like you that make me want to kick my fucking laptop across the room. Why don't you do the world a favour and fuck off until the end of the season? A fucking burger flipper stating that Mancini isn't good enough.

Jasondh said:
That said our players clearly looked leggy and lacking a bit of fitness which is surprising with one week to go.
This is what baffles me - did Mancini run them to death this week? Was there extra work in the gym? Looked a step slow, stiff and bricked touch after touch today.

Well, well, and there we have it - I get called 'rag' and all sorts of other crap for suggesting one or two of our players aren't up to the job; Barry, Milner, Lescott, Kolarov etc - but I think my point was more than proved today.

THE priority this summer should have been THE best central defender we could buy and a partner for NDJ - unless thats Yaya (who was frankly abysmal today).
Barry and Milner are out of their depth, far too slow in thought and deed.

Make all the excuses you like, we were outclassed today and this was a performance just like 90% of those of the 1st half of last season............boring, negative,pondorous,unimaginative...................

Utd pressed us from the word go, and it worked.

We didn't manage to get any sort of rhythm or momentum going, but that was partly down to the fact we didn't have any time or space to work in.

Bad day at the office, disappointed rather than gutted.

Damocles said:
babyajay said:
next monday after we destroy swansea all will be forgotten and bluemoon will flooded with we're gonna win the league. this season is gonna be another rollercoaster ride we love to hate city for.

come on lads, season starts next monday.

still hurts though :(

I will say this now:

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE

I'm not kidding.

On our worst day since Liverpool, we were 2-0 up with moments to go. United had a fantastic day (and I say this as someone who has watched them pre-season) and beat us at the death.

We're winning the league, and we'll twat them next time, no problem.

Im with you mate.

Our attitude cost us today and i even said that at 2-0 up. We showed no desire at all but when it matters, we will do the business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.