Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Alex DK said:
De jong best city player today. We cant win every time,

Was he fuck.....

Too slow, lost possession in dangerous positions, too many misplaced passes..He wasn't alone though.

Question remains:

Will this be the kick in the butt City need to buy Sneijder or Nasri?

Royally fucked off by that today!!!!!! Lack of effort, quality, pace and fitness!!! Same old negative Mancini!!!

tomhawley said:
What antics did Mario do? I know he played shit but what did he do? The thing with vidic was both of them and when he went down the tunnel it was for ice and he came back. Admittedly turned off after the final whistle?

It's Mario, he doesn't have to do anything to get abuse. Fair enough he didn't play great, I can't say anyone came out of this game with their head held paticularly high. Mario played better than Yaya though. Imagine if it was Balo that pushed Anderson and not Dzeko. The United players would have been incensed, he would've got a red card and it would be in the back pages for a month.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Rammyblues said:
Not an option anymore we are still paying for Hughes mistakes.
The worst players today were Balotelli, Dzeko, Milner & Yaya - all Mancini buys.

Wrong, DeJong, Vinny,Barry,,and if Zab had of been on, well Ill tell ya

I want Samir Nasri! I said at the end of last season that even if we only sign one player over the summer I want another top class attacking midfielder to take the burden off Silva and push us to an even higher level!

We've still not addressed this! Without this there will be no league title!

Breaking news: Bluemoon in overreaction shock!

Get a grip. Lets put a line through this one and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.