Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Got bored reading 20 pages of critisism...but for me that showed that we need to back mancini and bring in the couple of players he needs.

Also shows that our preseason prep is still ongoing.

on the positive...No injuries picked up, most of those who need it got minutes on the pitch, which will improve fitness, and match sharpness.

Silva is the new gold said:
ICT-Tam said:
Silva is the new gold said:
I hate the scum and I feel like commiting suicide after that shambles. I'm tempted to buy a ticket to a United match and bomb the fucking lot of them. Fucking disgraceful. What the fuck was Mancini doing. He did absolutely fuck all to change the game when everyone could see we were getting completely fucked over. Fucking idiot. Ut is going to be disgusting to watch us against Madrid or Barca. We just can't compete. Why the fuck wasn't Aguero brought on. Mancini is a fucking bell end. I want Mourinho as manager. Mancini has not got a fucking clue.

Embarrassing post. Surely a rag.

Tell me what you disagree with. Two goals against the run of play and other than that it was fucking disgusting. We were bossed by a mdifield that contained Cleverly and fucking Carrick. I Posted earlier on a thread saying I thoguht we were well equipped to play Barca but wouldn't stand a chance against Real. Well I've changed my mind, Barca would kill us. The rags got bossed by Barca, a weaker rag team just completely fucked us over. If we don't give the ball to Silva we can't play, it's as simple as that. They were quicker to every loose ball, they wouldn't let us play a possesion game. Mancini did nothing to fix the onslaught. We need fresh players, it was screaming out to everyone. Mancini decided to keep a player that could have caused real problems on the bench. I've said it before and i'll say it again, Mancini is not good enough.

i aint going to start wiht Mancini out shit but i agree with your sentiment - the team simply is not positive enough and in some areas aint good enough

rastus said:
Rammyblues said:
I am sick of disappointments, had 30 odd years of them, yes it was pre season, yes players not fit but if you were WBA or Swansea watching that who would you rather play us or the scum? No doubt we will have a rag wankfest for the rest of the week. Verdict still out on Mancini.

Verdict still out? Who do you want, do you really, really want..

Dont forget we had a bit better of a season last year than normal, joint 2nd ();) FA cup winners, in CL. ......................but hey we lost in a charity game and I understand why your pissed off like me.

Yes the verdict should be still out on him, 100%

how do we ever expect to shake off the typical city tag after that, to lose that game after bein 2 up at half time shows a complete lack of respect to all the fans that shelled out their hard earned cash to watch our team of multi millionaires fanny about against a team that actually wanted to win, digusting !!!

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
babyajay said:
next monday after we destroy swansea all will be forgotten and bluemoon will flooded with we're gonna win the league. this season is gonna be another rollercoaster ride we love to hate city for.

come on lads, season starts next monday.

still hurts though :(

I will say this now:

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE

I'm not kidding.

On our worst day since Liverpool, we were 2-0 up with moments to go. United had a fantastic day (and I say this as someone who has watched them pre-season) and beat us at the death.

We're winning the league, and we'll twat them next time, no problem.

Im with you mate.

Our attitude cost us today and i even said that at 2-0 up. We showed no desire at all but when it matters, we will do the business.

Agreed mate, our player thought this was still a pre-season friendly. On the day, I have no fear, in fact, I've grown in confidence about when we next play them.

We smashed 2 goals past them without even bloody trying.

mike channon´s windmill said:
dctid said:
macmanson said:
That's just not true though. United played it like a friendly, as they included kids like Cleverly. We had what should be a reliable first 11 out there and they blew it big time.

This - Mncini seriously needs to sort the fuck himself out - that was pish no excuse just pish - Ferguson had the balls to make some major changes at half time and they did us - dont seem to matter what team rags play he manages to instill a never give up attitiude

based upon today we are fookin miles off - we would have been better playing Belars today at least there would have been some pacein the team

woried and that was not a friendly as we al know
We played it like one though - we weren´t interested period - right from the off

cant argue with that even if its only our first game. Today was proof that we cant keep relying on Silva. Without him we would struggle and the poor fella cant play 65+ games a season. hate getting the check book out but we need someone like Nasri.

sorry people,but Mancini is a pathetic loser and doesn't deserve to manager a team like city.if it was the rags fergie he would have made use of these team or any other coaches.for me he has to go cause he doesn't understand the level of coaching and he loses focus when the team are down,one other thing to is how he made Boateng looked like a fullback and lied to us about how we need backups and things are just his lack of intelligence for the team.

Adam-mcfc said:
dazz46 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Remind me where Mancini was playing on the pitch?

Mancini is the one telling the players what to do,You Mancini lovers really need a reality check he has not got a clue tactically today just proved it he was saved from the sack by winning the FA Cup i for one hope he goes before it's to late the football we play is shit negative italian football,which as i have said since he was put in charge will never work in the premier league.
Shut the fuck up. Joint second and a cup says your wrong. Stop throwing out stereotypes that you picked up in the Sun. You were just waiting for us to fail today so you could spout you garbage. Go support the scum if you don't already we don't need twats like you

Go fuck yourself i have my opinion if you think we are good to watch you really need to get yourself a new guide dog

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.