Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

LoveCity said:
We'll end up over-relying on Aguero just like we did on Tevez.

Here is the thing about Dzeko - he is a top player and would bag 30 a season at some clubs but in the system Mancini is trying to make us play it is like trying to slot a square into a circle. How many times did we break up play and have maybe 4 vs. 3 only for Dzeko to offer no pace or movement to give the attack any edge? He might score a few goals but as long as this is our system I don't think we'll ever see the best of him.

Balotelli was rubbish but he will have his great games, just expect inconsistency all season long as I'm not sure he'll ever be a consistent player with his attitude.
i agree to be honest, our attack relied on Tevez so much last season and fear that its gonna be the same with Kun. Dzeko is never gonna work in the system we play, he's always isolated or surrounded by about 3 defenders with no support. We need some pace out wide as well lennon maybe?? someone that can give a spark from wide areas.

afro2007 said:
sorry people,but Mancini is a pathetic loser and doesn't deserve to manager a team like city.if it was the rags fergie he would have made use of these team or any other coaches.for me he has to go cause he doesn't understand the level of coaching and he loses focus when the team are down,one other thing to is how he made Boateng looked like a fullback and lied to us about how we need backups and things are just his lack of intelligence for the team.

I would like to say the only pathetic loser in this thread is you, however that would be a lie.

Ps if you are offended by this, you have obviously deemed yourself a pathetic loser, congratulations

Calm down folks!! Fitness was the big difference today. Yaya and nige were way off the pace. A kick up the arse before next monday when todays game will be forgotten. Clichy first choice left back, Aguero for Balotelli when fit, schneider / nasri for yaya or milner and we will be laughing.
The future is still blue

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
I will say this now:

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE

I'm not kidding.

On our worst day since Liverpool, we were 2-0 up with moments to go. United had a fantastic day (and I say this as someone who has watched them pre-season) and beat us at the death.

We're winning the league, and we'll twat them next time, no problem.

Im with you mate.

Our attitude cost us today and i even said that at 2-0 up. We showed no desire at all but when it matters, we will do the business.

Agreed mate, our player thought this was still a pre-season friendly. On the day, I have no fear, in fact, I've grown in confidence about when we next play them.

We smashed 2 goals past them without even bloody trying.
yeah and they smashed 3 back while we still werent fuckin tryin!!

we pushed them to the limit and a typical city moment cost us, from vincent of all people :(

still have high hopes for this season and just seeing jecko score on de gay was wonderful

get behind mancini and the lads, this will be a great season!

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
babyajay said:
next monday after we destroy swansea all will be forgotten and bluemoon will flooded with we're gonna win the league. this season is gonna be another rollercoaster ride we love to hate city for.

come on lads, season starts next monday.

still hurts though :(

I will say this now:

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE

I'm not kidding.

On our worst day since Liverpool, we were 2-0 up with moments to go. United had a fantastic day (and I say this as someone who has watched them pre-season) and beat us at the death.

We're winning the league, and we'll twat them next time, no problem.

Im with you mate.

Our attitude cost us today and i even said that at 2-0 up. We showed no desire at all but when it matters, we will do the business.

Optimism! I like it!

Dont have much of it today after watching the vermin scullfuck us for 90 minutes, but hopefuly I will be back to my cheerfull self tomorrow ;-)

Is it me or was yayas reactions today slower than a slug it was awfull constantly giving the ball away putting us under needless pressure

afro2007 said:
sorry people,but Mancini is a pathetic loser

4 Coppa Italias. 3 Scudettos. FA Cup in his first full season.

Yep. Pathetic loser all right.

I'm not trying to defend Mancini for today's game; it's pretty obvious he screwed up. But I think it's more than a little absurd to accuse him of being a loser when he's done quite a bit for the club in such a short period of time.

Fair play to them. The second was worthy of winning a game let alone drawing it.

Time for everyone to start earning their money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.