Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

I think Milner was our only player that played decently. Lescott too but his lack of pace is exposed his positioning isn't right.

De Jong and Yaya weren't up to their standards. Richards and Kompany clumsy. Balotelli irrelevant. I expect him to be in Italy this time next year. Hope Mancini plays him this season based on merit rather than because he is his protege, especially with the fight for places in the XI this season.

Like most a disapointing afternoon but I am still looking forward to the season. What are my expactations? Great european nights, more silverware and the press finally giving this club the write-ups we deserve.

Finally 3 points on Monday night please, even if it's a scrappy win (swansea will park the bus as will many others that visit Etihad this season).

Lastly if Mancini is not careful Balotelli could cost him his job - prove me wrong Mario

Barcon said:
Silva is the new gold said:
ICT-Tam said:
Embarrassing post. Surely a rag.

Tell me what you disagree with. Two goals against the run of play and other than that it was fucking disgusting. We were bossed by a mdifield that contained Cleverly and fucking Carrick. I Posted earlier on a thread saying I thoguht we were well equipped to play Barca but wouldn't stand a chance against Real. Well I've changed my mind, Barca would kill us. The rags got bossed by Barca, a weaker rag team just completely fucked us over. If we don't give the ball to Silva we can't play, it's as simple as that. They were quicker to every loose ball, they wouldn't let us play a possesion game. Mancini did nothing to fix the onslaught. We need fresh players, it was screaming out to everyone. Mancini decided to keep a player that could have caused real problems on the bench. I've said it before and i'll say it again, Mancini is not good enough.

It's people like you that make me want to kick my fucking laptop across the room. Why don't you do the world a favour and fuck off until the end of the season? A fucking burger flipper stating that Mancini isn't good enough.

You can't disagree with anything inpaticular about the team though. Mancini fails to inspire faith in me, I don't have a clue what he said to the dressing room to make them serve up that shit. I still believe we beat United player for player. However, when you get the team performing like that we'll struggle against a determined Swansea side, let alone some of the european heavyweights. The buck stops with the manager when you have such a talented squad playing like that.

spacecadet said:
That hurt- Five day news blackout for me
I'm over it already. In an hour I'll be whistling away excited about the season starting next week.

Nigel "First name on Team Sheet" De Jong was waaaaaay off the pace, as was Yaya.

In fact, I just think everyone was shite.

Hopefully the last error Vinnie makes. Dont think any other team will score 3 against us this season anyway

We will win the league. Just a repost to hope that you remember that me, Damocles, said it.

i thought we played like it was a pre season friendly - no injuries, good fitness work out etc. i wanted to win as did all the fans because of who we were playing, but I’d rather win the semi if it’s a choice and I’d rather have 3 points off Swansea. No biggie - but I still feel like I want to bury a machete in a Utd fans head.

Silva is the new gold said:
You can't disagree with anything inpaticular about the team though. Mancini fails to inspire faith in me, I don't have a clue what he said to the dressing room to make them serve up that shit. I still believe we beat United player for player. However, when you get the team performing like that we'll struggle against a determined Swansea side, let alone some of the european heavyweights. The buck stops with the manager when you have such a talented squad playing like that.

Keep going son. You're just spewing out comedic gold. First we won't beat Real, then we won't beat Barca, and now we won't beat Swansea.

You are a gem.

Hmm. I just wonder if the match was against lesser opposition, then the over-reaction would be like this.

Still can't believe people want Mancini out. I guess our first trophy in 35 years, our FIRST EVER CL qualification and our HIGHEST EVER Premier League finish isn't good enough.
But yeah, I guess a shite pre-season performance is a good reason to sack him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.