Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

I think Phil McNulty (a man i really respect btw) said it best just now on twitter:

"Mancini is hopeless. De Gea useless. Man City should be panicking. And serious stuff doesn't even start until next Saturday. Hilarious "

Re: some odd Decisions today

WHAT? not one singel player played well to day, and that is Mancinis fault?

its soooo easy to blame the manager, we know how we can play! today we couldnt even string 3 passes together

Damocles said:
lazerblue said:
Damocles said:
Agreed mate, our player thought this was still a pre-season friendly. On the day, I have no fear, in fact, I've grown in confidence about when we next play them.

We smashed 2 goals past them without even bloody trying.
yeah and they smashed 3 back while we still werent fuckin tryin!!

But they were, and they only did it in the last seconds which tells you all you need.

We're winning the league. I'll quote this in April. I'm not often wrong with this stuff.

They always always seem to score important last minute winners - that is why they are the champions - they go to the very end in each and every game - we are still miles off maybe it 9 points dont eem much but it fookin well is - we are not poditive enoughand our team is just too slow - frustrated yes but also a realist - facts are to reamain top 4 is goingto br tough to winthe prem is just unrealistic

FantasyIreland said:
brianireland said:
Manager has to take the blame today, Bad decisions on his part at half time.

Matchday post reaction thread is the place to post your nonsense.
Get the hair out of your arse

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Hmm. I just wonder if the match was against lesser opposition, then the over-reaction would be like this.

Still can't believe people want Mancini out. I guess our first trophy in 35 years, our FIRST EVER CL qualification and our HIGHEST EVER Premier League finish isn't good enough.
But yeah, I guess a shite pre-season performance is a good reason to sack him.

With the massive amount of money on the team, you would expect a club to achieve these things. Is natural expectation, is it not?

Don't tell me it isnt! hah!

BLUEMATT23 said:
rastus said:
Rammyblues said:
I am sick of disappointments, had 30 odd years of them, yes it was pre season, yes players not fit but if you were WBA or Swansea watching that who would you rather play us or the scum? No doubt we will have a rag wankfest for the rest of the week. Verdict still out on Mancini.

Verdict still out? Who do you want, do you really, really want..

Dont forget we had a bit better of a season last year than normal, joint 2nd ();) FA cup winners, in CL. ......................but hey we lost in a charity game and I understand why your pissed off like me.

Yes the verdict should be still out on him, 100%

OOoohhhh a bit spoilt that really,

I know yeah Mancini is a shit manager. FA Cup & 3rd place.

We might as well get Sheikh Mansour out as well cos all he's done is ruining football.

All you jokers blaming Mancini can fuck right off.

Expect the cheque book to be out this week, however once we add the 2-3 players Mancini wants, he can't keep asking for new players all the time, we'll have a squad up there with the best.

Rubbish city, joke, too slow. United too good, too fast, season over. Why is Mancini laughing at the end, not funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.