Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

zangatangring said:
"Yaya needs to be replaced"

"Mancini Out"

"Balo should leave"

Is everyone forgetting the scintillating performances we've had with Balo and Yaya at the Helm? With regards to Mancini, I've always had my doubts. However, this was a performance issue, not a tactical issue.

I have never seen a scintillating performance for 90 minutes from Balotelli. His best performances don't even compare to what Tevez does for us every week.

Totally anonymous today and if I'm honest, I'm glad we haven't sold Tevez.

Matt Diablo said:
richards30 said:
Royally fucked off by that today!!!!!! Lack of effort, quality, pace and fitness!!! Same old negative Mancini!!!

actually shut the fuk up you little woman - sick & tired of you, your like the pandering little Bluemoon hooker doing favours for niceties in return - then one glorifyed friendly later laying into the gaffer, dick
Pm me when u get back online.

Thought united looked a good 25% fitter than us. They closed us down well and didn't let us play our game. This left Silva quiet and resulted in little creativity. Thought united looked organised and efficient. Thought they deserved the win but it would have been nice to take them to penalties. Just got to face the tossers in work now tomorrow

This game has no significance to anything , don't take it tooo hard , we lost , we pick ourselves up and go again . Everyone would have liked to win , but I am more concerned about games that have a significance upon the season and our ambitions , that is why I am far more excited for the Swansea game next Monday as I was for todays game . We were poor today , the worst i have seen us play for a while to be fair , but when we are fit and ready to kick it into top gear , we will see what our team is really made of . This year is gunna be a special one , don't let the rags winning a buffet plate change anything . CTID

lazerblue said:
i know it was a so called friendly but if you ask a lot of fans my age, goin on 60 they will tell you there is no such thing as a friendly against that lot especially when its at wembley and for a trophy of sorts. so maybe you might understand how much it hurts to lose against them and to have to go in work on mon and take all the shit off the rags, and after being 2 up it hurts all the more so dont come on here and slag people off that are pissed off after losing that game and even more so when your a mancunian!!

I dont think anyone on here isnt pissed/disappointed that we lost. I think we're just keeping our heads though and not asking for our manager to be sacked because we lost in injury time to last year's champs in preseason.

I think the best thing to do after today is for the lads to learn from the defeat and were we did go wrong.if we want to improve me have to keep learning at all times to progress. there's nothing wrong with defeat or failure its how you respond to it that is the most important thing more than anything.i feel were we went wrong today was 90 mins of urgency and i feel that we took our foot off the gas as united notched there level up a few and took the game by the scruff of the neck.We need to learn to do this against the other teams around us next year if we really are going to win the tittle and go to the latter stages of the champions league...bring on Swansea!

Mëtal Bikër said:
United absolutely bust a gut trying to beat us today. Our players looked disinterested.

Would have been nice for them to win this one for the fans but obviously they have bigger fish to fry.

Mancini played his strongest team, bar Aguero.

SAF played Jones, Smalling, Wellbeck, Cleverley and Evans.

Really bust a gut there?

jesus, think people should take a chill pill.

If you could pick the hardest pre season friendly to have before the season starts, although I hate to admit it, this was it, against the English Premier League Champions and European Cup finalists. They are not where they are without having a certain amount of skill and winning mentality !

I hate them with more passion than anyone could ever know but I'm a realist.

Forget this, laugh about it even because going mental and finding people to point the finger at is as useless as it it ridiculous.

Base your opinions on the team and manager at the end of the season like we did 3 months ago when we all said "great season" with big smiley faces.

We've added more talent and a world superstar to the ranks with possibly more to follow.

The future is bright fellas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.