Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Re: Why the slagging off of Mancini's tactics?

bluemonday said:
Did we drop 3 points?
Did we really lose anything?

No, it was as important as beating Inter the other week. As is, not.

Agree, but at 2 up ffs. Today second best simpleeeees.
Beat the taffs a week on monday and non of us will give a flying f**k.

MCFC-2011 said:
the chap having a kick in for mouthing off to the 4 city coaches was more intersting.

on the corner of asda? anyone see it? was quality!!! deserved it! mouthy red fooka!

Link?!?!?!

manimanc said:
yawn.....how long will this bullshit debate linger on?

put it to fuckin bed will you,it`s gone,end of......

can`t believe people,posters,fans are getting their knickers in a twist....

god forbid if we only beat swansea by the odd goal,we`ll be getting relegated for fuck sake...

The sad fact is that i suppose one or two of those underachieving City players have undoubtedly already 'put it to bed' ........

it's mainly the supporters , and the manager , that seem to go on 'hurting' !

manimanc said:
yawn.....how long will this bullshit debate linger on?

put it to fuckin bed will you,it`s gone,end of......

can`t believe people,posters,fans are getting their knickers in a twist....

god forbid if we only beat swansea by the odd goal,we`ll be getting relegated for fuck sake...
This is the same sort of comment that was on here after every shockingly negative performance last season, sweep it under the carpet, ignore it, it doesn't fit in with the "blue moon is rising" story!

It's easy for those twats who didn't spend their hard earned money and time today to say 'it means nothing, move on'. For those of us who went, it simply wasn't good enough. We didn't even get to see Aguero.

mmadave1 said:
munster said:
LoveCity said:
Independent back page: "Not so noisy now". Got to love how a nickname we don't even use for ourselves is used against us.

Ian Herbert has really exposed himself as a rag in recent days on Twitter, and here was I naive enough to believe that paper was the last bastion of objectivity.

Speaking of the rag media.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2023449/Manchester-City-website-claims-won-Community-Shield.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... hield.html</a>

Agreed fella. We've gone from being everyone's favourite (joke) team to being (predictably) a team most people want to fail. Your point on the "nosiy neighbour" moniker is absolutetly right. But we're made of stern stuff and aren't going anywhere
;-)

i dont even read what these little seedy journo's right or say.it just goes to show how much sex there not getting on a daily basis instead there twittering away when they should be twitering there mr's. they need to get a life and think of something new to say because its just become boring now hasnt it.

Johnsonontheleft said:
It's easy for those twats who didn't spend their hard earned money and time today to say 'it means nothing, move on'. For those of us who went, it simply wasn't good enough. We didn't even get to see Aguero.
I did, and I'm happy to say it means nothing. It was a good day out regardless of the result. Bring on Swansea next week now.

mcfcliam said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Here are my thoughts on today (I've just got back):

Some very bad racist and Munich chanting outside the greyhound

Eh?

We were there and heard no racist chanting...

At the Asian rag who was goading us on his own. I guess it was more racist shouts from a few knuckleheads rather than 'chants' - the Munich chants persist though which is a shame.

zangatangring said:
MCFC-2011 said:
the chap having a kick in for mouthing off to the 4 city coaches was more intersting.

on the corner of asda? anyone see it? was quality!!! deserved it! mouthy red fooka!

Link?!?!?!

theres bound to be some1 who recorded it!

i broke my iphone 3 weeks ago so at the minute im stuck with a shitey old nokia! 0.1mp camera lol

someone on here has GOT to of recorded it it was brillian , an elderley gentleman ran over from 3 cars behind and threw a asda shopping trolley on him , haaahahaaa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.