Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

munster said:
LoveCity said:
Independent back page: "Not so noisy now". Got to love how a nickname we don't even use for ourselves is used against us.

Ian Herbert has really exposed himself as a rag in recent days on Twitter, and here was I naive enough to believe that paper was the last bastion of objectivity.

Speaking of the rag media.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2023449/Manchester-City-website-claims-won-Community-Shield.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... hield.html</a>

Agreed fella. We've gone from being everyone's favourite (joke) team to being (predictably) a team most people want to fail. Your point on the "nosiy neighbour" moniker is absolutetly right. But we're made of stern stuff and aren't going anywhere
;-)

i dont even read what these little seedy journo's right or say.it just goes to show how much sex there not getting on a daily basis instead there twittering away when they should be twitering there mr's. they need to get a life and think of something new to say because its just become boring now hasnt it.

Re: F*****g shrek!!

dctid said:
deano ou812 said:
K49112008 said:
This prick thinks they taught us a lesson today?? This is really what fucks me off the pure arrogance of these rags. And they wounder why everyone hates them.
was mentioned on talksport rooney and twitter as you said taught us a football lesson today was what he tweeted or something similar,well what a fcuking clueless ugly cnut he is, maybe if it had been 4 or 5 nil but 3.2 with us not firing on all cylinders, imo come end of season he wont be as quick to mouth off....

sad fact is we was outplayed and made too look feckin clueless - the ecore flatter us because Rags were far far superior in every single department

The 10/15 minutes just prior to half time is the clue here ......

it was then that City scored twice , started to play at long last , and had the rags , and their supporters , praying for the half time whistle ........

that was the ONLY time in the entire game that City actually played any positive football ......... and the point of all this is that if you DON'T attempt play any football , and keep the ball , you DO look as though you've been outclassed !

What miff's me a little is we made 3 subs they made 5.

He says we are not 100% fit well then there is more reason to put more players on then and give the others a rest, i think yaya is fucked at the moment and will be till this ramadan is over is must effect him it has to.

We needed to do some thing different and then if it didn't work out then we can say oh well we tried it didn't work but we couldn't even do that.

I believe in bobby and i do hope he has a motive for what went on today even to give the kun 10 minutes would of been better than taking the up the arse today.

Had we used our heads and just kept the ball for the next few minutes after they scored their first, I am in little doubt we would have seen it out.

For all these quality players we have, its the mentality that again needs to be questioned. At the first sign of panic or adversity we seem to crumble.

citymad said:
Man, this game has really stirred up a hornets nest hasn't it ? Thing was everyone was so confident going into this game thinking we would brush them aside when the truth is they have had an excellent pre season often cruising to victories. inter Milan was our first proper pre season game for the first team. Before that it was half a game here half a game there. Its no surprise that they looked sharper and moved the ball so well. They will start the season off to a flyer and I pity the team they have to play first. As for us hopefully this will have hurt the players and they'll want to come out fighting and their brains switched on. Next week Im sure Bobby Manc will have the defenders working on some things to get their solid look again.
I wouldn´t mind betting Woy will have them up for it and well drilled next week. They´ll be fitter and more fired up than us today

TFC said:
The more I keep telling myself I'm not bothered, the more bothered I get. That game was lost in the first 20 minutes of the second half for me, in fact it was 67 minutes before I remember us getting a foot on the ball and actually stringing 2 passes together.

Why is that? The rags are undoubtedly a good side, but to let them dictate like we did, that is what has really pissed me off I think. This City squad shouldnt be letting any fucker take the piss, friendly or not.

Yes, I know its a friendly blah de fucking blah, but when you see fat wankstain talking about giving us a 'footballing lesson'...knowing how good we can be, its not on. We'll be expecting so much more next derby blues.

I feel the same.

One thing is for sure. If Khaldoon is still watching some combination of Barry-Nige-Yaya-Milner in midfield at the end of the season, Mancini will pay with his job. I'm definitely not a Mancini outer or anything, but that has to change. No top club plays like that.

Sheikh Mansour spends enough money to not have to watch that.

on a positive note barry's distribution was excellent apart from that match fitness lacking - a good 90 mins but Ya ya get working man only 8 days left.
Aguero missing , tevez missing we did not deserve anything today -even silva was not on song - highly unusual- one good de jong tackle - a belter from micah shame he didnt do young good and proper really-
lescott was above average and poor old Komps - tired mistake man
Geal Clichy needs to wake up too.
Joe hart -poor distribution several times - Milner was ok but not exceptionaL
One cracking shot from Edin but needs more really
Balo poor poor poor did little today
other than that we were fantastic! fans- were the best again

Re: F*****g shrek!!

black mamba said:
dctid said:
deano ou812 said:
was mentioned on talksport rooney and twitter as you said taught us a football lesson today was what he tweeted or something similar,well what a fcuking clueless ugly cnut he is, maybe if it had been 4 or 5 nil but 3.2 with us not firing on all cylinders, imo come end of season he wont be as quick to mouth off....

sad fact is we was outplayed and made too look feckin clueless - the ecore flatter us because Rags were far far superior in every single department

The 10/15 minutes just prior to half time is the clue here ......

it was then that City scored twice , started to play at long last , and had the rags , and their supporters , praying for the half time whistle ........

that was the ONLY time in the entire game that City actually played any positive football ......... and the point of all this is that if you DON'T attempt play any football , and keep the ball , you DO look as though you've been outclassed !

game is 90 minutes long - every team no matter how badly they play will always get a chance to score - yup we scored from a set piece which seemed to stun the rags we got some space to play and our second was a keeper error

rags pressed chased everything and did not give us a chance - they pushed high up the field which forced hart to go long

you can only play as well as the other teams lets you - rgas did not let us play today coupled with the fact we did not look interested add up to being outclassed

Rags were far far better as were Barca when they beat the rags and there is no avoiding that fact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.