Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Pigeonho said:
A couple of things, in order of importance.
1. Keep possession and speed up play and we will be as good as them.
2. Mario Balotelli is useless and needs to go. I couldn't give 2 fucks if he's a 'legend' for acting like a twat off the pitch, he is fuck all of a legend on it.

Agreed both points. Have a feeling Mancini can not wait to kick Balotelli out as soon as he can get Aguero and Tev together.

Mancini is too rigid. Balotelli,silva and dzeko were the only ones you could see scoring from open play. How can you play de jong, yaya toure and milner in midfield, they dont have the passing unlock defences. They will struggle to score away in the champions league or if they are behind in a two leg tie.

They look tons better than us.

And..... another injury time goal , we never learn

Today, Milner, Dzeko , Balo and Kolorov just did not look good enough to be players in a Premiership winning squad.

Total bottle job, no doubt every plastic rag who was saying its a friendly at HT is acting like its the European Cup now.
Add to that, the work rate was abhorrent, the tactics were poor, just have to dust down, ignore the jibes, learn the lessons and kick on next week. It's easy to see where Nasri and/or Sneijder would fit in.

Ha ha at the 'its just a friendly' brigade. That's exactly what I expected off my rag mates if they lost. They were far better, quicker and kept the ball better than us. We are not going to win the league until we do what they do and send Balofuckingtelli back home. Gareth Taylor put more effort in than he does. Fuck it tho, he's wacky off the pitch so let's all lay down so he can bukkake all over us. Fuck off Balotelli, you're shit. End of.

Suze1103 said:
we got what we deserved today though its another last few seconds agony.

hopefully this will kick us up the backside....we need to learn to force the play more.

Toure wasnt match fit after his recent injury...and we lacked focus and work-rate up front.

This should teach us a lesson.. we are not there yet but dont give the manager grief after just one match....there is a long way to go.
good post

GStar said:
We played the game like a pre season game.

They played it like a cup final.

They we're quicker, sharper and moved the ball better... but given the difference in how we each played, that's to be expected.

Anyone who's seriously pissed off, ask yourself how much you'll be thinking about this come Monday night. Have a coke and a smile and get a grip.

That's just not true though. United played it like a friendly, as they included kids like Cleverly. We had what should be a reliable first 11 out there and they blew it big time.

Re: To be fair...

jay_mcfc said:
GStar said:
But like i said, its stupid reading all these people who are pissed off, writing off our players and our season... total fuckwittery.

But not at all surprising.

Unfortunately not, it's annoying if not surprising.

We just need to use a bit of common sense and have a bit of perspective sometimes.

citymad said:
Pigeonho said:
A couple of things, in order of importance.
1. Keep possession and speed up play and we will be as good as them.
2. Mario Balotelli is useless and needs to go. I couldn't give 2 fucks if he's a 'legend' for acting like a twat off the pitch, he is fuck all of a legend on it.

Agreed both points. Have a feeling Mancini can not wait to kick Balotelli out as soon as he can get Aguero and Tev together.

I seriously doubt that. He adores Balo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.