Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

zangatangring said:
"Yaya needs to be replaced"

"Mancini Out"

"Balo should leave"

Is everyone forgetting the scintillating performances we've had with Balo and Yaya at the Helm? With regards to Mancini, I've always had my doubts. However, this was a performance issue, not a tactical issue.

Show me a great YaYa performance which lasted longer than 10 minutes. That is his main problem, he can be shite and fantastic in the same game, usually 80min/10min each.

One team treated it as a competitive pre-season friendly. Another wanted to win at all costs as they know their "noisy neighbours" are catching up fast. All the pre-game talk, you could tell it meant more to the rags. And let's face it, they played well. 2-0 at ht was an utter piss take!

Didn't help that Dzeko and Balo started - one maybe but please not both, but I guess Mancini's hand forced with Tevez not available and unwilling to risk Aguero. Yaya not at the races, he was shocking today.

Bring on the real thing!

YaYa terrible today, most certainly the worst man on the pitch. Thankfully he didn't score a goal otherwise he would have been declared "irreplaceable" again, based on three minutes in total of actually playing. This is City's weakest spot, YaYa needs some competition and someone to replace him when he's shite like today.

This with great big shiny knobs on it. On his day, Yaya is awesome and one of the best players at the club, but as everyone here knows, there are times when he doesn't show up. We got absolutely screwed in midfield today, which is something I really didn't see happening. Problem is, due to the lack of competition for his position right now, he can afford to be a little complacent.

Not that I'm blaming Yaya for today at all; too many players had an off-day. Although I was bouncing like a rubber ball at half-time, I think we all knew the rags had had the best of the half. I just didn't expect us to collapse so badly 2nd half, especially as I rate our defence up there with the best.

Ah, well. I still think we'll go on to do great things this year, and losing only 3-2 when we played a shocker isn't enough for me to jump out of the window.

Seosa said:
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I said this on about 70 mins, Bellamy would've had a field day today.

Doing what because he wouldn't have had the ball fella lol.

We had a terrible day, shit happens, move on and smash Swansea!

zangatangring said:

"Mancini Out"

"Balo should leave"

Is everyone forgetting the scintillating performances we've had with Balo and Yaya at the Helm? With regards to Mancini, I've always had my doubts. However, this was a performance issue, not a tactical issue.

Who said Yaya out?? what are they thinking~~
I agree with Balo and Mancini out though.
Balotelli in and tevez stay this season, and mancini give this season to prove himself further, he just isnt the guy to inspire confidence in me... i really dont like his approach to the game regardless of what he has achieved last season. This season will really show his worth, especailly if we get the player he wants~~~~~~~~~

Reason said:
zangatangring said:

"Mancini Out"

"Balo should leave"

Show me a great YaYa performance which lasted longer than 10 minutes. That is his main problem, he can be shite and fantastic in the same game, usually 80min/10min each.

Are you serious?

lazerblue said:
Pigeonho said:
mancitydreamteam said:
ITS PRE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!

it hurts as its against the rags but its still pre season!!
Fuck that. If rags said that after a loss people would rip them apart.
he is a rag!!!!!!

Haha

Why be so irate we were out played and was never in the game. If it was the league id be unhappy. Im still not happy with getting beat by the rags but dont give them the satisfaction

matt_matt said:
Ah, well. I still think we'll go on to do great things this year, and losing only 3-2 when we played a shocker isn't enough for me to jump out of the window.

A beacon of sanity in this thread. Thank you.

Does any one else think that ramadan has effected yaya today? surly not being able to eat or drink he must of been fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.