Community Shield - post match discussion....

excellent start to the coming season and the players looked well up for the season ahead which i thought was the most encouraging.

Just got back home, what disappointed me more was how quiet Chelsea fans were, just proved to show how plastic and fake all of them are. Only bit of noise I heard from them all game was when Torres scored.

Great day out with following our beloved blues.

Thought we dominated without actually breaking sweat. NDJ, Yaya, Jimmy stood out for me. Rent boys were cynical at best.

Awesome support from us Blue boys and girls today.

Parked up at Cannock station so missed all the problems.

marco said:
well done to all who went today you came over on the telly very loud

Atmosphere was European-esque (as in a top European club atmosphere like in German) at times. Absolute jubilation and admiration for the players, we are blessed to have such good fans. Chelsea were the exact opposite, terribly quiet fans who only made a noise when they scored.

Great atmosphere today.
I've started this season just as I finished the last one - with no voice left!

On a side note, why did the bloke in the yellow outfit and his mate get arrested at the bottom of the Trinity Road stand? Missed all three goals!

did anybody notice our third goal?

from back to front?

16 passes and nasri puts it in!!

i know chelsea had 10 men but we still had to get through two banks of four to get into their penalty area and then score...

a great team effort for our third,was nice to see the skill and commitment and hunger is still there from last season,can`t wait for the season to start!!

I know Jimmy Milner always says he prefers to play in the centre, but WOW... wing back seems to really suit him! Unfortunately for him though, Micah Richards when fit will be an absolute beast in that formation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.