Community Shield ticket information

If we've changed ends and the Green Man and Spoons on the High Rd arent for Blues on Sunday - which Wembley pubs are ?

lordnoise said:
If we've changed ends and the Green Man and Spoons on the High Rd arent for Blues on Sunday - which Wembley pubs are ?

The Torch and the Crock of Gold both not far from Wembley Park Tube station, suspect the Torch will be the one as its a big pub, quite a few others in the vicinity too.

Blue Til Death said:
lordnoise said:

The Torch and the Crock of Gold both not far from Wembley Park Tube station, suspect the Torch will be the one as its a big pub, quite a few others in the vicinity too.

will they be showing Rangers v Hearts though ????????????

aka blue jambo said:
Blue Til Death said:
lordnoise said:

I doubt that very much mate, no football will be screened I will wager, however if you find one that's close that is, let us know, I fancy watching you beat Rangers..!

Blue Til Death said:
aka blue jambo said:
Blue Til Death said:

I doubt that very much mate, no football will be screened I will wager, however if you find one that's close that is, let us know, I fancy watching you beat Rangers..!

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.