Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

citytill1die84 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Got to be off your rocker to pay 35-45 quid for a friendly, maybe if it was at wembley yeah but villa park no thanks.

There's still to be a trophy presented at the end of it (if we win) plus it's a day out and makes the season feel close.
Rip off that's what it is,very surprised if it sells out.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 am --<br /><br />
tamsie said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Got to be off your rocker to pay 35-45 quid for a friendly, maybe if it was at wembley yeah but villa park no thanks.

True blue then !!! I have never seen us win the CS infact not many have. I just support my team everywhere mate try it sometime
Hahaha what a , bigger blue than you'll ever be.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
citytill1die84 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

There's still to be a trophy presented at the end of it (if we win) plus it's a day out and makes the season feel close.
Rip off that's what it is,very surprised if it sells out.

-- Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 am --

tamsie said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

True blue then !!! I have never seen us win the CS infact not many have. I just support my team everywhere mate try it sometime
Hahaha what a , bigger blue than you'll ever be.

How do you work that out you arent going to watch us!!!!

Price is what you pay watching City is what you get. I don’t have a choice mate I have to go the price isn’t important if I couldn't afford it I would gibe in the at the gates or get arrested trying

If you cant be bothered to go why of why are you on this thread winding up true supporters who can be bothered to go. The only rip off is people like you claiming to be true blue you dont know now what it means to be blue.

As for selling out there is few hundered tickets left mate and yet again the ticket I posted sold in 2 mins and I had abiut 10 PM's in 10 mins not everyone is like you pal

Calm down tammy calm down,get your facts right before mouthing off, seasonticket-card holder for 20 odd years,if I can get to away games I will be there,plus where were you against the shit at last seasons cs.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Calm down tammy calm down,get your facts right before mouthing off, seasonticket-card holder for 20 odd years,if I can get to away games I will be there,plus where were you against the shit at last seasons cs.

I am calm mate no worries there

My only worry is about folk like you claiming to be bluer then a guy who can be bothered to go to the opening game of the season and welcome his team as champions for only the 2nd time in history (there wasn’t a CS for the 1st time) Now if you can’t be bothered that is your choice and if you think its a rip of it's your right to think so but don’t think for 1 sec you are a better blue then me because I will be there you won’t.

The ticket I had spare went in 2 mins is paid for and now on its way to a blue who can be bothered

Last season’s CS I was in block 128 lower tier (why do you ask)

Oh and this is my 31st year as a season ticket holder

Now I have got rid of the spare we had I have no more interest in this thread so I suggest we let blues who want tickets and those who have spare tickets to get on with it

Have a good season

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

What bollocks, they'll be 13000 blues off their rocker then.

Why does it being at Wembley make any difference anyhow, you're there to support your team and hopefully see a trophy lifted.

notts blue said:
£45 to watch a friendly at that shithole, robbing bastards!

I've just bought two £45 tickets for top tier, front half way line.... You get fuck all for that much these days, Soton is £51 FFS

Its payback for the club letting me buy a Value Gold £560 seat for £275

Happy Days!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.