Community Shield

aka blue jambo said:
any news on sale dates?

Nothing at all....website said on 20th an update would be available 'early next week'.

Not really helping with travel planning with the trains being down etc....

Here is a Twitter reply from the club themselves....5 minutes ago

At this stage we do not have any info in regards to this, Please keep a look out on the MCFC website for all info #mcfchelp

ell said:
I wouldnt worry about tickets I dont think it will sell out

Oh I doubt it will sell out - it didn't sell out for the Rags game a couple years back - so I already booked all my travel plans.

Just a nuisance for those wanting to take families who don't have a season ticket though.

BlueSkyBlue said:
ell said:

Oh I doubt it will sell out - it didn't sell out for the Rags game a couple years back - so I already booked all my travel plans.

Just a nuisance for those wanting to take families who don't have a season ticket though.

They'll be loads of season ticket holders not going. Just get hold of their cards for the game.

I'm no too keen on doing that normally but as it'll not sell our and there's two people going who aren't even members it's by far the easiest way to get decent seats.

Any news on tickets sales for the CS yet folks ? I'm coming home from Oz for the James at Castlefield Bowl gig - can't wait !! Hoping to pick up two CS tix via the general sale..... also looking for away game v Newcastle before flying home...

SteveBaxter said:
Any news on tickets sales for the CS yet folks ? I'm coming home from Oz for the James at Castlefield Bowl gig - can't wait !! Hoping to pick up two CS tix via the general sale..... also looking for away game v Newcastle before flying home...

Nothing at all on the OS yet - you should bee able to get a CS one though, Newcastle might be a tough one

ell said:

Do you mean that there won't be big interest in this game ?
Would simple blue membership be enough to buy the ticket ?
I even have already some points from previous season.

As I have told you in the other post I am an Athletic Bilbao and Manchester City supporter.

Maybe this is the last chance that I've got to watch City in live.

It would be great if someone could get me a ticket.

Thank you!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.