Comon Blackpool

Ducado said:
Skashion said:
I agree. I live near Burnley and when they were in the playoff final, everybody who wanted a ticket could get one. I know tons of Blackburn fans who went for fuck sake!

Is true, the Ducado household may even make the trip as will most of Blackpool (they did last time) it's big hurdle for them to get over though but stranger things have happened Blackpool were favourites to be relegated from the Championship this season!

are St Annes wallahs allowed, Duc?

citygal1 said:
Ducado said:
Is true, the Ducado household may even make the trip as will most of Blackpool (they did last time) it's big hurdle for them to get over though but stranger things have happened Blackpool were favourites to be relegated from the Championship this season!

how will i get hold of tickets?

I guess you will have to get them at Bloomfield Road, or Wembley

Ducado said:
Skashion said:
I agree. I live near Burnley and when they were in the playoff final, everybody who wanted a ticket could get one. I know tons of Blackburn fans who went for fuck sake!

Burnely was sold out quick, even the £120 club Wembley that get released after got snapped up instantly.

Blackpool has far less support though. However the other play-off finals are less attractive than the one for prem, the whole town and area will go regardless of wether they are a fan or have been to a match in their life time.

Hope they go up, train to Blackpool South is the slow one but nearer to the ground isn't it?

Get in there Blackpool! Would love to go there for a day out with mates when it's City playing...doubt I'd get a ticket cos I'm not a season ticket holder yet!

Corky said:
Ducado said:

Burnely was sold out quick, even the £120 club Wembley that get released after got snapped up instantly.

Blackpool has far less support though. However the other play-off finals are less attractive than the one for prem, the whole town and area will go regardless of wether they are a fan or have been to a match in their life time.

Hope they go up, train to Blackpool South is the slow one but nearer to the ground isn't it?
\
Yup, Blackpool south is the one closer to Bloomfield Road.<br /><br />-- Tue May 11, 2010 9:54 pm --<br /><br />
FORZA CITY said:
Blackpool is a shit tip, come on Leicester or Cardiff.

Beswick is hardly Beverly Hills mate.

The Blackpool South one does not run that often (it is nearer the ground) however Blackpool North is not that far away, there is loads of Car Parking around the ground in fact I can't think of any ground in the country with more parking.

But we are getting a bit ahead here, they have got to win the final yet, I would no put it past them though!

Ducado said:
The Blackpool South one does not run that often (it is nearer the ground) however Blackpool North is not that far away, there is loads of Car Parking around the ground in fact I can't think of any ground in the country with more parking.

But we are getting a bit ahead here, they have got to win the final yet, I would no put it past them though!

Flying Handbag near North station too, loads of fit women there.

Corky said:
Ducado said:

Stop it now :)

Corky said:
Ducado said:

Or even Funny Girls!

I'm delighted.
Have a bit of a soft spot for 'em
Mate of mines Mam & Dad bought a BnB
near Bloomfield Rd in late 70's so used to visit
them and Blackpools ground was one big playground for us.
August bank Holiday, Blackpool away....now that'd be a trip to savour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.