Configuration For The Expansion Of The North Stand - Seating - Standing - Season Ticket & Match Day Ticket Prices

Compare spurs south stand to our north stand. the club had final chance to provide a ‘home end’ and have blown it.
The price of a season card in Spurs’ South Stand is over a grand. Many of the tickets are nearly the same price as 93:20 tickets at the Etihad. I reckon that’s about the category of expensive side seats that will be in our expanded North Stand. (Excluding the Sky walk platform).

Last edited:
I appreciate that.

But you still have to pay £150 before you can buy a ticket a few weeks earlier.

I bought my season ticket at the start of the season outright.
I paid an extra £50 for platinum.
I’m in all the cup schemes.
I’m doing everything the club has instigated me to do to protect my loyalty points and the opportunity to get an away ticket.
In doing so I’m repaying Sheikh Mansour on many levels for his investment in the club, stadium, and in East Manchester, just like 10,000’s of other City fans are.
Whether I go to the match or not City have still got my season ticket money, they’ve got my platinum money, and they’ve got my cup scheme money. If I sold my ticket back to the club via the ticket exchange the club will get that match day ticket money as well, minus a 1/19th of it. As a City fan I really can’t do much more financially for the club apart from buy a few beers inside the ground on a match day.
Yes and the initial charge is too high and most posters appear to agree on that.

My own view is that peole have a responsibility to try to fill the seat even if they aren’t at the game. This might be doing as little as offering the ticket to friends and family or posting it on City’s Ticket Exchange.

There appeared to be some empty seats at Newcastle away that were probably more than could be explained by Blues moving to stand with their mates. There are Blues who would have loved those seats. I know I am talking an away game here so it’s not directly comparable.

Yes and the initial charge is too high and most posters appear to agree on that.

My own view is that peole have a responsibility to try to fill the seat even if they aren’t at the game. This might be doing as little as offering the ticket to friends and family or posting it on City’s Ticket Exchange.

There appeared to be some empty seats at Newcastle away that were probably more than could be explained by Blues moving to stand with their mates. There are Blues who would have loved those seats. I know I am talking an away game here so it’s not directly comparable.

Newcastle away was sold out on the OS, like all our PL games are.

Newcastle away was sold out on the OS, like all our PL games are.
Maybe a bus broke down or there was a delayed flight. It happens. I just hope it wasn’t tickets that could have been made available to other Blues like the infamous game at Bournemouth a number of years back

It is about half way though the build, don't see how they have.

Regardless of the build time, the club have either made their mind up about the North stand seating configuration, season ticket costs, match day ticket costs, etc, or they haven’t yet. The build isn’t important as such. What’s important is when the club makes an announcement to the fans on those things, so the fans can plan if they are moving to the NS or not, where they are moving to the NS, and if they can afford to move to the NS. That’s what the fans will want to know about first and foremost, not about the build of the NS, like we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.