Congrats to the United fan at 4:18

daveduke67 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Came across this aswell...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2s5Lul7Bm0&feature=related[/youtube]

Why was the prick not twatted or thrown out? And which muppet actually sold him a ticket in our end?

Where's the one of him at the end?

^^^^^ This

Sorry, I was at the Greyhound and the atmosphere was 'nothing' even close to what I witnessed in that video.

Most blues were there to have a good time and the atmosphere was one of excitement and anticipation, yeh there was the odd boo when a rag coach went past but nothing like what I saw on that video.

Clearly the fact they were in a semi meant nothing to the rags of more importance to them was the fact they were playing City. The atmosphere amongs there lot was vicious and antagonistic, totally different.

It showed that our club has class and far from being obsessed with the rags they seem to be the one's with the chip on the shoulder which considering their twenty years of coninuous success is quite amazing.

To me, it just goes to show that the only thing they can be envious of is that they know we are Manchester's true club and no amount of success will ever change that fact.

mcfcliam said:
RyantheBlue said:
Is that it?

A bloke having a go at an old bloke, who was clearly giving it back? Is that it, that got a thread..?

Don't post if you don't like.

Simple as that really.

PS: let me know when you're a mod.

Why not, it's a forum.. if I don't like, I'm gonna tell you.
Don't post if you don't like that I don't like.
Simple as that really.
Oh no, it's a revolving door, I wonder what quick-witted response you'll come back with...

I completely agree even the odd rag I saw on the motorway the anger in there faces unbelievable. I understand that some of our fans aren't angels but I was on the roundabout and it was generally good natured and friendly banter.

We are better than them pure and simple, you can keep all your trophies, media adulation and superstore bags as we are better than you.

RyantheBlue said:
mcfcliam said:
Don't post if you don't like.

Simple as that really.

PS: let me know when you're a mod.

Simple as that really.
Oh no, it's a revolving door, I wonder what quick-witted response you'll come back with...

Ryan why post a post if you don't like what a poster has posted? Posting a load of negativity in your post about a poster's posts is just a plain waste of postness!

glen quagmire said:
RyantheBlue said:
Simple as that really.

Ryan why post a post if you don't like what a poster has posted? Posting a load of negativity in your post about a poster's posts is just a plain waste of postness!

It's a postal disaster.

And to be honest, the whole thread was a bit negative. So I was just being a sheep and going with the flow really.

glen quagmire said:
RyantheBlue said:
Simple as that really.

i agree , it's proposterous to post postness , it shouldn't be posted by any poster , and neither should a poster be erected either!

At least not without the postmans permission!

Blue Mooner said:
Sorry, I was at the Greyhound and the atmosphere was 'nothing' even close to what I witnessed in that video.

Most blues were there to have a good time and the atmosphere was one of excitement and anticipation, yeh there was the odd boo when a rag coach went past but nothing like what I saw on that video.

Clearly the fact they were in a semi meant nothing to the rags of more importance to them was the fact they were playing City. The atmosphere amongs there lot was vicious and antagonistic, totally different.

It showed that our club has class and far from being obsessed with the rags they seem to be the one's with the chip on the shoulder which considering their twenty years of coninuous success is quite amazing.

To me, it just goes to show that the only thing they can be envious of is that they know we are Manchester's true club and no amount of success will ever change that fact.
This - I clearly detected a difference in demenour , attitude and accents from that vid and nearly all the blues I encountered, be that in the Green Man or in Wembley town pubs.The fear is palpable from rags on that vid wheras blues were far more interested in just enjoying the occasion. Of course there´s always the odd knob but in general we are far more good humoured then they´ll ever be. It must have been horrible for them to even envisage their noisy neighbours(?)having the mere temerity to attempt to ruin their nailed on treble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.