Congrats to the United fan at 4:18

RyantheBlue said:
glen quagmire said:
Ryan why post a post if you don't like what a poster has posted? Posting a load of negativity in your post about a poster's posts is just a plain waste of postness!

It's a postal disaster.

And to be honest, the whole thread was a bit negative. So I was just being a sheep and going with the flow really.

Ooh , never admit to bein' a sheep ..... ewe will be askin' for it!

you might even get baa - d!

F*** em!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p29MG7wn4F8[/youtube]

They won't be in my thoughts on the 14th of May.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Came across this aswell...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2s5Lul7Bm0&feature=related[/youtube]

Why was the prick not twatted or thrown out? And which muppet actually sold him a ticket in our end?

WTF? He would have lasted about 5 seconds within ear shot of me.

That's not playing the hard man but I was so wound up as the team came out, I'd have taken on David Haye if he was near and singing Utd songs.

GHrrrrrr

Hope they all get terminal cancer and die a slow painful death in front of their loved ones. Scum.
If they want to fight I will gladly show them the army careers and send them Afghan for a tour.

I'm sure the lad at 2:59 (Black,sleeveless jacket with a blue jumper underneath) went my college. I don't know him, but know his mates. Some of his mates are safe rags but this guy seems like a complete ****.

Conork599 said:
I'm sure the lad at 2:59 (Black,sleeveless jacket with a blue jumper underneath) went my college. I don't know him, but know his mates. Some of his mates are safe rags but this guy seems like a complete ****.
Well done to that blue with the flag...hope you got it back.

Anyone saying that is no different to how the City fans were on their side is telling porkies. Sure there were beer cans being thrown and a bit of banter (hate that word) but in general the blues were there for a good time and created a real party atmosphere. Those rags were like angry teenagers who as soon as anything came back at them completely shit themselves.

I'd slap the cunts if they slept on a train.

Scummy horrible parasites the lot of them, gratious in defeat as always

Well here's a message for you scummy rag twats u better get use to days like that as there will be a lot more coming up for you!!!! The blue moon is rising!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.