Contact Robinho

Kinky by name said:
He obviously doesn't know what he wants at the moment but he does know what he doesn't want and sadly, that's City. They say a change is as good as a rest, so let him go and get his fuckin' noggin sorted out. Maybe one day we'll get the Robinho we deserve as a club and as fans, until then he's just too much of a liability from all angles; press sniping, poor performances, dividing the dressing room, distracting staff etc. The ride is not worth the fall at the minute.

Yep.

Why don't people understand this?

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
DonnyCityLove said:
Just sent him a message, translated to Brazillian, its a 1 in a million chance he'll read it but you never no, and i really want him to stay
do you mean portugese or mayan? ;)

Portugese, final answer?

I think if i sent him an email saying,

''your only on the bench because it's your own fault and you've just shown a big amount of disrespect to the club recently, your team mates and us the fans, you don't try and it's like playing with 10 men'',

i don't think that would change much.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
simmo62 said:
Hes the last one of the 3 bad pennies in the pile.. ( Jo, Elano and him ) and maybe thats a good thing he`s off.. the squad will be a happier place me thinks..... adios Robbie
go on then, why do you think he is a bad penny? do you spend your life stalking him. a world class player will always be surrounded in speculation, and shit has just piled up in this situation because c*nts who want him out obviously knock his confidence... as long as he is in blue i will back him up.
But is he a blue? I'm not convinced. Yes he wears the shirt but is he really a blue? And I'm sorry but to be a world class player you have to show world class. Not seen it myself except in very brief flashes. I don't think you understand the term "World Class". I'm not a fan of his and never have been. Don't like his play, and don't like his diving, and don't like his poor work-rate, and don't like his apparent lack of interest in playing for City, and not convinced he was that thrilled to be here in the first place.

Seems like a nice lad in general but a little bit full of himself without actually proving his worth on the pitch. I'd love him to stay and turn his City career around and fall in love with the club but I just can't see it happening. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, here's hoping!

If he stays and fights, and gets back into this team, it will make him a much better player for it.

Hes just having a bad time with his confidence. Wheres that lad who grabbed the ball in his first game against Chelsea, and said no im taking this. Eeveryone who was round me was like...he will bury this. Or that player that ruined Arsenal last season.

Robinho...stay, fight, and become the player that we know you can become. This is what will make you great.

Freestyler said:

''your only on the bench because it's your own fault and you've just shown a big amount of disrespect to the club recently, your team mates and us the fans, you don't try and it's like playing with 10 men'',

The least you can do if you don't think it right to support a current player is to keep your mouth shut. Otherwise, you might aswell be a fucking rag.

mammutly said:
Freestyler said:

The least you can do if you don't think it right to support a current player is to keep your mouth shut. Otherwise, you might aswell be a fucking rag.

truth?...

supporTed robinho for months and months, i made a post on here a month ago saying back him, get behind him, ALWAYS stuck up for him, tried to get the positives out of him,

NOW i've had enough, sick of backing him up for his heartless performances and awful shoddy pathetic attitude he has, he's had his time, he doesn't wanna know, get fucking rid.

Done, e-mail to Robinho To: robinho@fobazo.com

Hi Robihno

How about showing City some respect and playing to your undoubted potential? You are the most expensive and highest paid player in England, but you sulk like a girl. You come from a country where poverty is rife, where your fellow countrymen would die to be in your position. We were delighted when you signed for us, but in truth your efforts have been disappointing and you don't deserve to play for us on your current form.

Play like we dream. City til I die.

Freestyler said:
mammutly said:

truth?...

supporTed robinho for months and months, i made a post on here a month ago saying back him, get behind him, ALWAYS stuck up for him, tried to get the positives out of him,

NOW i've had enough, sick of backing him up for his heartless performances and awful shoddy pathetic attitude he has, he's had his time, he doesn't wanna know, get fucking rid.

No problem with your opinion, though I don't agree with it.

But why any blue would want to go out of their way to tell one of our players he is shit, useless, crap etc. etc. is just beyond me.

i have always supported robinho ,stuck up for him when my mates slag him,sang his name loud and thought he loved the club and fans but to start going on about wanting to leave just before one of the biggest games ..ffs robbie just knuckle down ,keep your mouth shut and play like we know you can then you will be picked every game !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.