Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: £35 Million bid from Corinthians for Tevez

balkanno said:
Aguero said:
I think Corinthians would have enough money, they get about 50M from tv rights and 20+ from shirt sponsers. They've just build a new stadium too, 68,000 capacity.

Did someone noticed an logic error here? I dont want to say...

School teachers are fkin overpaid

Re: Corinthinians make 35 million bid for tevez

ninjamonkey said:
I'm sure they could find another £10 million from a sponsor somewhere and he's all yours.
Fuck it! They can have him for £35m! We need to get shot of the **** asap and with the shit he pulls constantly he's not worth any more than £35m!

£35 Million bid from Corinthians for Tevez

I think KIA is trying it on! I bet it's a 12 month loan with them to pay 35m when the loans up! But we all know when that 12 months is up they won't pay it!

Re: Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez

If they really offered 35m, please dear god, City fuck him off and get Aguero with the money. I know 35m is not really the market value in a climate where Carroll is sold for 35m but I do not think we will get more than that.

We will never loan him. This isn't Robinho, he's the franchise player.

Corinthians and Kia must know that we'd rather keep him unhappy than loan him.

Blue Haze said:
We will never loan him. This isn't Robinho, he's the franchise player.

Corinthians and Kia must know that we'd rather keep him unhappy than loan him.
We will look like complete idiots if we loan him out, can't see the powers that be letting that happen. If he goes out on loan that means ALL of our 'star' buys will have gone out on loan at some point in their City careers. Robinho, Bellamy, Adebayor and now Tevez. That's what, best part of £100m of talent who have gone out on loan?! Like I say though, can't see that being allowed to happen but if it does, take cover because we will quite rightly get absolutely hammered by all and sundry.

Soulboy said:
No chance we'll get a £35m transfer fee,

I think when Corinthians are talking about a "£35m deal" that refers to the cost of Tevez's wages!

Calm down everyone...

Well those figures don't add up in relation to wages. It'd be three years or more's wages. What are they gonna do, take him on loan for the rest of his contract and then he leaves on a free? It can only be transfer fee. It's just whether these reports are true or not that's the issue.

southern muppet said:
Soulboy said:
No chance we'll get a £35m transfer fee,

I think when Corinthians are talking about a "£35m deal" that refers to the cost of Tevez's wages!

Calm down everyone...

Well those figures don't add up in relation to wages. It'd be three years or more's wages. What are they gonna do, take him on loan for the rest of his contract and then he leaves on a free? It can only be transfer fee. It's just whether these reports are true or not that's the issue.

How do the figures not add up?

Tevez is on about £12m a year in wages!

You do the maths...

Sky is saying they made a 40m bid:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7032942,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 42,00.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.