Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez

Soulboy said:
southern muppet said:
Soulboy said:
No chance we'll get a £35m transfer fee,

I think when Corinthians are talking about a "£35m deal" that refers to the cost of Tevez's wages!

Calm down everyone...

Well those figures don't add up in relation to wages. It'd be three years or more's wages. What are they gonna do, take him on loan for the rest of his contract and then he leaves on a free? It can only be transfer fee. It's just whether these reports are true or not that's the issue.

How do the figures not add up?

Tevez is on about £12m a year in wages!

You do the maths...

I mean the figures don't add up for a season long loan.

A 3 year loan or a free transfer with him signing a 3 year contract are so absurd that it doesn't matter if the figures add up.

southern muppet said:
Soulboy said:
southern muppet said:
Well those figures don't add up in relation to wages. It'd be three years or more's wages. What are they gonna do, take him on loan for the rest of his contract and then he leaves on a free? It can only be transfer fee. It's just whether these reports are true or not that's the issue.

You do the maths...

A 3 year loan or a free transfer with him signing a 3 year contract are so absurd that it doesn't matter if the figures add up.

A season long loan? Where does it say this? I must have missed it. What's the point of a season long loan? We have the exact same problem this time next year. We have a three year contract with Tevez... so any future deals will have to refelect that.

But i'm glad that you see that this deal might, after all, be absurd.

I go back to my original point (the one you disagreed with) that Tevez to Corinthians is a non-starter for me, as I think the money being banded about is for TEVEZ, not for us!

Soulboy said:
southern muppet said:
Soulboy said:

You do the maths...

A season long loan? Where does it say this? I must have missed it.

I go back to my original point (the one you disagreed with) that Tevez to Corinthians is a non-starter for me, as I think the money being banded about is for TEVEZ, not for us!

I thought a season long loan was what people were implying with ''for his wages'' - because longer loan deals are fanciful and a free transfer, them even asking for one, is absurd.

Whether Corinthians affording a permanent transfer or not is absurd, who knows? It does seem like a stretch.

southern muppet said:
Soulboy said:
southern muppet said:

A season long loan? Where does it say this? I must have missed it.

I thought a season long loan was what people were implying with ''for his wages'' - because longer loan deals are fanciful and a free transfer, them even asking for one, is absurd.

Whether Corinthians affording a permanent transfer or not is absurd, who knows? It does seem like a stretch.

For Corinthians to make this deal work will require an investment of circa £70m... I reckon that's more than the whole Brazilian league generates each season!

Otherwise, City are going to have to write the transfer fee off... and I hope we don't do that.

So obvious what uncle Kia is attempting imo. Corinthians express their interest even though they clearly can't even afford to buy one of his fucking feet. Then Kia pipes up about how interested Tevez is, next Tevez kicks off because he has his "heart set on playing for Corinthians." All an attempt to get us to do for Tevez what we did for Robinho. Fortunately I doubt City are in the mood to let them take the piss.

avoidconfusion said:
Sky is saying they made a 40m bid:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7032942,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 42,00.html</a>

40 Million Euros I think

I think they mean 40 uganda dollars.
7fonejacker.jpg

If they can afford him, flog him. I don't care where he goes to anymore. I just want rid.

Breaking news: Carlos Tevez's agent Kia Joorabchian has revealed that he is already in talks with Cortinthians about a move for the Manchester City star, and he insists a deal is 'close' to being done.

Yes! 40m pounds for Tevez and he is theirs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.