Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez

BringBackSwales said:
Ajay said:
MCFC - take the money - close the door!

Thank you Tev for everything but time to go :)

are you still on that phone call with your people Ajay?

I posted after the meeting - PRAT!

No go play with yourself!<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ajay said:

He cant be..the meeting is still ongoing!

Pathetic!

Fellas,leave Ajay the fook alone,regardless of your opinions,he doesn't need this shit every time he comes on the board.

Ajay said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ajay said:

No go play with yourself!

-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am --

The cookie monster said:
BringBackSwales said:

Pathetic!

no Ajay you are the pathetic prat - how many times do you do it, you come on here when rumours are at their strongest and say that deals are done, you have done it in the last 3 or 4 windows and have been wrong EVERY time you sad sad man - BUT we all know you will do it again, oh how you love the attention (either that or you just love wum-ing - either way, VERY sad indeed) - now THAT is pathetic

why are people getting excited??? hasnt the boss of them just come out and said he wants carlos on loan????

BringBackSwales said:
Ajay said:
BringBackSwales said:

The cookie monster said:

Pathetic!

no Ajay you are the pathetic prat - how many times do you do it, you come on here when rumours are at their strongest and say that deals are done, you have done it in the last 3 or 4 windows and have been wrong EVERY time you sad sad man - BUT we all know you will do it again, oh how you love the attention (either that or you just love wum-ing - either way, VERY sad indeed) - now THAT is pathetic

Somebody had to say it.

avoidconfusion said:
BlueCityfan said:
avoidconfusion said:
If they really think we would just loan Tevez to them I think they must be naive.

We wont...it's a 40m deal. They know we wouldn't accept anything less let alone a loan!

Duncan from the Times tweeted quotes from the director of Corinthians saying it is a loan offer because they won't pay that much to buy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/DuncanCastles" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/DuncanCastles</a>

Corinthians pretty clear on Tevez: 'It would be a loan. We're not going to buy, these prices ​​are absurd.'

If its a loan, then a definite NO.

Our biggest advantage is the length he has on his contract which puts us in the driving seat as he can't just run his contract down. If he goes on loan, it would lessen his value (Less time to wait for a free transfer) and we sould still have to buy a player to replace him.

We soft soaped Robinho, and it got us nowhere. He stays with us until a concrete and relevant transfer offer comes in.

A fearfully accurate centre forward, Clive Allen joined Queens Park Rangers as a youth player, making his debut in 1978 at the age of 17. Allen scored a hat trick on his full debut against Coventry City in a 5-1 win, but QPR were relegated at the end of that season and Allen became a first-choice striker in their quest to return to the top flight, scoring a phenomenal 28 goals in 1979-80, though QPR failed to win promotion. This prompted Arsenal to make a bid of £1,250,000 for him in the summer of 1980, which QPR accepted. At the time, it was the highest fee to be paid for a teenager by any British club.

There followed a most bizarre sequence of events which led to Allen leaving Arsenal within just two months of arriving at Highbury, having not played a single competitive match (although he did play three matches Arsenal's 1980-81 pre-season friendly campaign). He was sold in part-exchange to Crystal Palace in another seven-figure deal which saw England full back Kenny Sansom come the other way. There was a rumour that QPR and Palace had secured a deal for Allen on the condition that QPR did not sell Allen to Palace directly, and Arsenal acted as go-betweens. This has never been confirmed.

Call me cynical if you like but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Kia Joorabchian has engineered a similar "arrangement" between Corinthians & Chelsea.

Full £50 million or he don't go anywhere.... plus a further sell on clause in case this is a scam to join Chelsea by stealth.

I am not posting any rumours on here anymore - I am allowed to comment on transfers!

No little bully child - you can have my lunch money if you leave me alone!

-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:09 am --

BringBackSwales said:
Ajay said:
BringBackSwales said:

The cookie monster said:

Pathetic!

Sticks & stones!<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:10 am --<br /><br />
markbmcfc said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ajay said:

Pathetic!

Somebody had to say it.

All join hands if you want to be in my gang!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.