Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

mike channon´s windmill said:
johnmc said:
alera said:
Ridiculous to say don't sell him to real madrid. We can't expect to beat real in the champions league anyway so what fucking difference does it make ?

All that matters is getting rid of him and for the best possible priceSnags tin kIA is a nice side benefit. Selling him to real will continue to limit his influence.

I'd sell him. When you are dealing with mega stars you have to accept they will move between the elite and play against former clubs. Eto, Robinho, Kaka, Figo, Ronaldo. The list is long. And if we meet Real next season chances are it would be fairly late in the comp so I'm all for it.

Plus make it friendly and when we want one of their wantaways they will be willing to do business.
Absolutely not if it´s a player exchange deal that might compromise a deal for Kun. Aguero has to be landed at all fookin costs. Personally I wouldn´t sell Madrid the steam off my shit and piss but that´s coz I live here and their plastics are fookin worse than the scums. Would not be enamoured by selling them a top player like CT but that´s just my feelings getting in the way I suppose

Where has this player exchange business come from? Pure speculation.

johnmc said:
johnmc said:
I'd sell him. When you are dealing with mega stars you have to accept they will move between the elite and play against former clubs. Eto, Robinho, Kaka, Figo, Ronaldo. The list is long. And if we meet Real next season chances are it would be fairly late in the comp so I'm all for it.

Plus make it friendly and when we want one of their wantaways they will be willing to do business.
Absolutely not if it´s a player exchange deal that might compromise a deal for Kun. Aguero has to be landed at all fookin costs. Personally I wouldn´t sell Madrid the steam off my shit and piss but that´s coz I live here and their plastics are fookin worse than the scums. Would not be enamoured by selling them a top player like CT but that´s just my feelings getting in the way I suppose

Where has this player exchange business come from? Pure speculation.
I heard there were some quotes from Mou saying thay didn´t have the cash or there was a limit. Feel free to correct me as I´m not too sure. If they go running to the bank for it I hope they´re told to fook right off in no uncertain terms!

johnmc said:
bartinbarca2 said:
Lets still try and swap him for Etoo
and Inter give us 15 / 20 million on top.

I then think we need to not make any more purchases just getting rid of the dead wood !

Yeah even though that's been rejected let's keep asking until they say yes.
We have to keep trying.. ! :D

He is also mega imense.. he will enjoy for us trust me, it will be the first time he has played in a leauge where there is no racist banners from the crowd.

We all know his work rate, and yes he has only 2 or 3 seasons, but even if Tévez misses would have come to Manchester thats all we would have got out of Tévez. Even if its a striaght swap, it will be worthwhile.

In his interview today with TalkSport, Joorabchian said:

“It’s very difficult in football to say categorically nothing will ever happen. I very much doubt that Carlos will remain in England if he leaves Manchester City. I can sit here and say for definite he won’t go to Chelsea but maybe Manchester City won’t accept the bid from Corinthians and Chelsea come in and offer £100m. I can’t make a determination of what will happen but I can tell you for Carlos the main motivation for leaving City is not to go to another club in the Premier League but to move to a city where his family can adapt."

Like some earlier posters, I would not be amazed if Tevez ended up in London. Had Chelsea still been in a managerless limbo, I reckon that a bid from Abramovitz would have been very likely. However, I have no real feeling for how Villas-Boas would view the signing of Tevez (and having just installed Villas-Boas, Abramovitz would presumably not overrule him).

As a postscript, whereas Joorabchian clearly can be a clever operator, we perhaps should not overestimate him. On the face of it, he may have made some miscalculations in advising Mark Hughes recently.

Hands up everyone that thinks Corinthians will now go for Aguero....anyone? Thought not....why is that? ;-)

Personally I wouldn´t sell Madrid the steam off my shit and piss

What, neither shit nor piss steams are for sale? Madness!

I don't like Madrid much either, but it's probably the most feasible destination for Mardy Carlos. And they've got great players - if an exchange was on the cards, we'd probably get a choice of Benzema, Kaka, Diarra, Gago, maybe even (please Lord) Xabi Alonso.

Joorabchian has apparently told ESPN that Corinthians haven't heard anything from City. What is that slimy parasite up to?

Also, LOL @ <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/search/releases%20the%20tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/search/releases%20the%20tevez</a>

RELEASES THE TEVEZ~!

johnmc said:
Cobwebcat said:
Hands up everyone that thinks Corinthians will now go for Aguero....anyone? Thought not....why is that? ;-)

He doesn't suit their style of play?

Haha OR KIA isn't his agent so they can't afford him? With 35 big ones to spend they will surely be looking to improve their squad.... Or not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.