Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Ridiculous to say don't sell him to real madrid. We can't expect to beat real in the champions league anyway so what fucking difference does it make ?

All that matters is getting rid of him and for the best possible pricE. ShaftingkIA is a nice side benefit. Selling him to real will continue to limit his influence.

Listen what's the point of being rich if you can't flex your muscles. Tevez has 3 years left and surely we are not that desperate for money that we give him away. Off the pitch he has had his moments shall we say but on the pitch he has never let us down.
Issue a statement saying he is not for sale and remind Carlos of his return date. Inform him as soon as possible that Vinny will be the new captain and let's get on with things. if he does a runner we have saved about £35 mil in wages and if he returns but is a shadow of his former self sell him in January when clubs pay silly money.
Time to let his agent understand what a contract means.

Cobwebcat said:
The ONLY way Corinthians or any other S.American club could afford £35 million is if there was an immediate European buyer for a higher price.

Corinthians most valuable player (Alex) is worth £5 million....just think about it.

OF COURSE ITS A CON. What next Walsall bid 40 mill for Silva?

City rejected because it was nonsense and we won't regret it.

I fear you may be right - frankly don´t think Corinthians have a pot to piss in
Would love to see him out of Europe - if his words mean anything he shouldn´t be playing in Spain or Italy and absofookinlutely NOT in London!

Kia: Tevez deal won't be simple
Kia Joorabchian has admitted forcing through a deal for Carlos Tevez to join Brazilian outfit Corinthians "will not be simple".

Corinthians slapped in a £40million bid for Tevez on Monday night.

On the face of it, City have been offered the perfect transfer, given it would allow them to offload a player whose heart is clearly no longer with the club, whilst also collecting a sizeable transfer fee with which to buy a replacement.

However, there are obstacles.

For all his many faults, Tevez is a key figure in Roberto Mancini's squad and their main goalscorer, and that is without wondering how the deal would be structured given Corinthians have never splashed out anything like that amount of money before.

"It is a big deal and a tough deal, because it is one of a very big nature and it might not be simple," Joorabchian told Sky Sports News.

"We wait to see. First and foremost we have to respect that City have to make a formal answer.

"If they do accept, then everyone will be running to make it happen. If they don't we will have to see what other options would be available for him."

So far, City have not responded.

Indeed, they reacted with relative indifference to Tevez's demand to leave, issued last week, given there is a feeling any resentment goes far beyond a mere desire to be nearer his wife and two daughters.

"He did mention that he has a lot of respect for City, the fans and the owners," said Joorabchian.

"But unfortunately his wife and daughters have not been able to adapt.

"They have lived in Manchester for just over four years and last year they found it very hard. In fact, they returned back to Argentina and the commute and the situation was very difficult for Carlos from a family and personal perspective.

"I think he decided that he would like to move somewhere where his wife and two daughters would move with him, and where they would find it easier to adapt, whether that was in Europe or somewhere else.

"Now with Corinthians coming in with this offer, it is a very attractive proposition for the family."

City's response is awaited with interest, with Joorabchian playing down cryptic comments from Jose Mourinho that hinted Real Madrid may make a move.

"It is very difficult to start speculating - the reality is that Corinthians have made an offer," he said.

"We have never spoken to Real Madrid and they have made no offer. Corinthians have and at the moment we have to see what City will feel and what their reaction will be to that offer.

"We will take every step as it comes."

Meanwhile, Tevez's strike partner Emmanuel Adebayor looks certain to be fined after failing to report for training.

Adebayor appears to have no future at City and is holding out for his own Madrid move after spending the second half of last season at Real.

Evidently, he has no desire to return after making withering comments about Mancini and although the Blues have vowed to follow correct procedure, a financial penalty appears inevitable.

Apologies if alread posted.Couldn`t see it over the past few pages.

alera said:
Ridiculous to say don't sell him to real madrid. We can't expect to beat real in the champions league anyway so what fucking difference does it make ?

All that matters is getting rid of him and for the best possible priceSnags tin kIA is a nice side benefit. Selling him to real will continue to limit his influence.

I'd sell him. When you are dealing with mega stars you have to accept they will move between the elite and play against former clubs. Eto, Robinho, Kaka, Figo, Ronaldo. The list is long. And if we meet Real next season chances are it would be fairly late in the comp so I'm all for it.

Plus make it friendly and when we want one of their wantaways they will be willing to do business.

Lets still try and swap him for Etoo
and Inter give us 15 / 20 million on top.

I then think we need to not make any more purchases just getting rid of the dead wood !

bartinbarca2 said:
Lets still try and swap him for Etoo
and Inter give us 15 / 20 million on top.

I then think we need to not make any more purchases just getting rid of the dead wood !

Yeah even though that's been rejected let's keep asking until they say yes.

It's blatantly apparent it's Kia loaning them the cash in exchange for part ownership.

I'd take the 35 mil on condition of a huge sell on clause to prevent someone like Chelsea or real getting him on the cheap over the next 12 months.

johnmc said:
alera said:

All that matters is getting rid of him and for the best possible priceSnags tin kIA is a nice side benefit. Selling him to real will continue to limit his influence.

I'd sell him. When you are dealing with mega stars you have to accept they will move between the elite and play against former clubs. Eto, Robinho, Kaka, Figo, Ronaldo. The list is long. And if we meet Real next season chances are it would be fairly late in the comp so I'm all for it.

Plus make it friendly and when we want one of their wantaways they will be willing to do business.
Absolutely not if it´s a player exchange deal that might compromise a deal for Kun. Aguero has to be landed at all fookin costs. Personally I wouldn´t sell Madrid the steam off my shit and piss but that´s coz I live here and their plastics are fookin worse than the scums. Would not be enamoured by selling them a top player like CT but that´s just my feelings getting in the way I suppose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.