Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

LoveCity said:
Joorabchian has apparently told ESPN that Corinthians haven't heard anything from City. What is that slimy parasite up to?

Also, LOL @ <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/search/releases%20the%20tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/search/releases%20the%20tevez</a>

RELEASES THE TEVEZ~!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OlCnPKr4Q8[/youtube]

i see a response coming soon from city along the lines of "No idea what your talking about, no offers and therefore no rejection".

if they had made a bid for there idol(check there website he's there) then it would be big news, i would assume.

city need to put a stop to this and show Kia for the fool he is and the agent he still is.

mcfc1982 said:
i see a response coming soon from city along the lines of "No idea what your talking about, no offers and therefore no rejection".

if they had made a bid for there idol(check there website he's there) then it would be big news, i would assume.

city need to put a stop to this and show Kia for the fool he is and the agent he still is.

A fool he isn´t imo, but he is certainly not unadjacent to my definition of a coont

I assume the Corinthians offer wasn't as good as publicized, otherwise we'd have been idiots for turning 35mil cash down. Right now's not a time to be stubborn, the man has scored many goals for us but right now he is a cancer. I hope we know what we're doing because don't think anyone will splash that money for a two season player.

mike channon´s windmill said:
mcfc1982 said:

A fool he isn´t imo, but he is certainly not unadjacent to my definition of a coont

i was biting my tongue, u get the idea

he is a slimy twat:)

It's funny how Kia conveniently does not mention that the main reason his wife moved back was because Tevez cheated on her.

Hey pals! I'm brazilian and I was reading this thread and there were some people talking about a quote from Duílio Monteiro Alves where he supposedly said there was no offer from Corinthians and that we would only want him on a loan

So let me clarify that it was a lie. Corinthians' president just confirmed the £35M bid.

Andrés Sanchez, corinthians president, called a press conference this afternoon in brazil to talk about Tevez and during the conference some journalists there said City rejected the initial offer and he said: "then it's over, we're not raising our offer."

So that's that. It's over! unfortunately for us (corinthianos) :(

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.