Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

WNRH said:
Why is a Brazilian club offering an english club a bid in euros?
I don't think we know what they've bid, and I don't think City were too convinced that the bid was serious from what's been hinted at. It' just a device that suits Kia's plan to flush out other bidders, and suits Corinthians as it raises their profile

Kia should reflect on why there is so little interest in one of the biggest talents in the game. He's devaluing his player. Only the biggest clubs can afford him, but they value peace and stability

Tevez is irreplaceable at the set up we have at City. All this bollocks about Aguero going on as if he's a ready made replacement is nonsense. Tevez is world class but above all is a PROVEN PREMIERSHIP PLAYER. Aguero may be a gifted talent, but there are many many of his kind who just can't cope with the physical demands and pace of the Premiership. Our owners are not silly people, we are in the hands of the best businessmen in the world and they are not in the business of swapping a racing car for a Fiat Punto. King Carlos will be trotting out at Wembley in August as if nothing has happened, and bacon face will cack his self once more.

Tevez is irreplaceable at the set up we have at City. All this bollocks about Aguero going on as if he's a ready made replacement is nonsense. Tevez is world class but above all is a PROVEN PREMIERSHIP PLAYER. Aguero may be a gifted talent, but there are many many of his kind who just can't cope with the physical demands and pace of the Premiership. Our owners are not silly people, we are in the hands of the best businessmen in the world and they are not in the business of swapping a racing car for a Fiat Punto. King Carlos will be trotting out at Wembley in August as if nothing has happened, and bacon face will cack his self once more.

Have to disagree I believe we will never see Tevez in a city shirt again.

summer of 69 said:
Aguero may be a gifted talent, but there are many many of his kind who just can't cope with the physical demands and pace of the Premiership.
Bollocks. Aguero is very, very strong. Low center of gravity, and impeccable balance. Believe me, physicality won't be a problem. It never has been for him. Matter of fact, I don't remember the last time I've seen Aguero on the ground.

Oh and on the contrary, the 'pace of the premiership' won't affect a player like him because of his playing style.

summer of 69 said:

I agree! We have told him he can go if the right offer comes along. Its about time City played hardball with these big egos at the club. City are in no rush to sell.
With the Etihad deal hopefully we will get Aguero anyway!

summer of 69 said:

Curiously both Carlos and Kun have scored 13 goals for Argentina senior side. The difeerence is Tevez has played 59 games to Aguero's 29.

Tevez may be a proven premier player but everybody in world football thinks Sergio is a better player.

Until Tevez arrived at City I had been seriously underwhelmed by both his international and club performances. Lots of effort but not much else. I admit that has all changed at City where he has been at the centre of the play and has thrived on it. Having said that replacing him with Kun is a hugely exciting prospect.

The only question is where does Kun want to play?

Aguero is the real deal dont know many argies who arent up for a physical fight. Tevez has been awesome for us and will always give 110% but if he wants to go and can get someone like Aguero then let him.

Rammyblues said:

Have to disagree I believe we will never see Tevez in a city shirt again.

Doesn't look like anyone is going to stump up the cash what we want for him, which is, in my opinion, 50m.

Corinthians won't go any higher so they're hoping for a loan, I think there's 0% chance of a loan as we want him off our books for good.

It's either he goes off our books completely, or he stays...the latter looking pretty likely with the Brazilian transfer window shutting in 7/8 days (?) and with Madrid edging ever closer to signing Adebayor, I can't see them wanting Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.