Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

jaden19 said:
nmc said:
I'm not ITK but I can' help thinking we will have approached Milan - to do a deal with Ibra - Ibra plus €20m for Tevez. Mancini loves Ibra - Milan may want Tevez. Just a thought.... I have my tin hat at the ready. Only downside is where would that leave Dzeko who i prefer to Ibra - who's never played well when I 've seen him.

Ibra is past it.

Mancini would be stupid to spend 20m on him plus huge wages on a 30 year old.

Ibra + 20m FOR Tevez

Ibra isn't past it but as much as I admire him (as a player), I'm really not sure he'd be a success in the Premier League at this stage of his career. Don't think he has the hunger and will to make the adjustments to the Premier League. And we already have two tall forwards, we need the smaller, faster player like Aguero.

Murray72 said:
jaden19 said:
nmc said:
I'm not ITK but I can' help thinking we will have approached Milan - to do a deal with Ibra - Ibra plus €20m for Tevez. Mancini loves Ibra - Milan may want Tevez. Just a thought.... I have my tin hat at the ready. Only downside is where would that leave Dzeko who i prefer to Ibra - who's never played well when I 've seen him.

Ibra is past it.

Ibra + 20m FOR Tevez

no thanks.

Murray72 said:
jaden19 said:
nmc said:

Ibra is past it.

Ibra + 20m FOR Tevez

Ibrahimovic signed for Milan on the 18th of June, can see them shipping him straight out.

And Ibra + £20m for Carlos? People, we need to be a bit more realistic. We're going to get £25/30m, I reckon.

ST Coleridge said:
Murray72 said:
jaden19 said:
Ibra is past it.

Ibra + 20m FOR Tevez

Ibrahimovic signed for Milan on the 18th of June, can see them shipping him straight out.

And Ibra + £20m for Carlos? People, we need to be a bit more realistic. We're going to get £25/30m, I reckon.

You think we will get back what we paid for him only ?

He has been the top scorer in the prem over the last 2 seasons, nobody's stock has risen so much ever that i can remember.
We have his contract locked down and clubs that may want him have minimal leverage to get a knocked down deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.