Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

jaden19 said:
The problem with keeping tevez is that he isn't going to look interested if he stays, and will probs be shit. Can't afford that in all honesty especially with the CL.

Should have accepted the big and added 10m to get Aguero who would b far better than keeping tevez for another season.
totally agree mate but it is an interesting and conflicting debate on here!! i think if we can get £40m which is roughly 45m euros then without question take it but others want the whole £50m!!? this will happen again in december otherwise and we get ridiculed again!! get carlos out and aguero in and the difference would be next to nothing!!

jaden19 said:
The problem with keeping tevez is that he isn't going to look interested if he stays, and will probs be shit.

I'm not convinced about that, he could refuse to come back to Manchester I suppose but if he does come back and gets picked, I just don't see him not trying, once on the pitch. For all his faults, he's not a shirker and I think he'd actually struggle to not put a shift in. IMHO, of course.

richards30 said:
jaden19 said:
The problem with keeping tevez is that he isn't going to look interested if he stays, and will probs be shit. Can't afford that in all honesty especially with the CL.

Should have accepted the big and added 10m to get Aguero who would b far better than keeping tevez for another season.
totally agree mate but it is an interesting and conflicting debate on here!! i think if we can get £40m which is roughly 45m euros then without question take it but others want the whole £50m!!? this will happen again in december otherwise and we get ridiculed again!! get carlos out and aguero in and the difference would be next to nothing!!
I agree.

The thing is i can't see any club offering 50m for him. I think Madrid have other targets whilst Inter cannot afford him.
I have no doubt that Tevez if he stays will be pretty shit and not look interested. He was like that in his 2nd season at Man U, when his future was in doubt.

The more this drags on, the more likely signing Aguero will not happen.

jaden19 said:
richards30 said:
jaden19 said:

I agree.

The thing is i can't see any club offering 50m for him. I think Madrid have other targets whilst Inter cannot afford him.
I have no doubt that Tevez if he stays will be pretty shit and not look interested. He was like that in his 2nd season at Man U,[/b] when his future was in doubt.

The more this drags on, the more likely signing Aguero will not happen.

That is total bollocks.

The rags were desperate to sign him at the end of the second year... or are you suggesting baconface just made that up!

If he was shit, why the rag campaigns for him to stay?

Argue facts not fantasy...

Lancet Fluke said:
jaden19 said:
The problem with keeping tevez is that he isn't going to look interested if he stays, and will probs be shit.

I'm not convinced about that, he could refuse to come back to Manchester I suppose but if he does come back and gets picked, I just don't see him not trying, once on the pitch. For all his faults, he's not a shirker and I think he'd actually struggle to not put a shift in. IMHO, of course.

Ask man u fans about Tevez's 2nd season with them. Ask man u fans how Ronaldo's performances dropped when Ferguson made him stay for another season instead of going to Madrid.

He was below par compared to his 1st season with them, with many fans turning on him.

Personally i just think we should sell him asap for 35m minimum. I actually think Aguero is a better player than Tevez or has the potential to be. Look how good Argentina have looked with him playing.

this guy again..

@DuncanCastles
Duncan Castles
Kia: 'Carlitos agreed to a salary cut to play for Corinthians, + it'll be a big cut. It's still not completely fixed, but it will be.' #mcfc

jaden19 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
jaden19 said:

Ask man u fans about Tevez's 2nd season with them. Ask man u fans how Ronaldo's performances dropped when Ferguson made him stay for another season instead of going to Madrid.

He was below par compared to his 1st season with them, with many fans turning on him.

Personally i just think we should sell him asap for 35m minimum. I actually think Aguero is a better player than Tevez or has the potential to be. Look how good Argentina have looked with him playing.

No argument about Aguero, he's a quality player and I hope we sign him. Not necessarily arguing with you about accepting a bid of 37m, although I personally don't trust the whole Corinthians/Joorabchian offer so would worry about that. How Ronaldo performed is irrelevant, I do understand that unhappy players often don't perform well but I do think Tevez is a different case. He hasn't been happy at City for quite some time but he is always seems to try his best, regardless. I am not going to have a discussion with any united fans about Tevez but from what I saw, it looked like he played his heart out for them until the minute he left. His chances were restricted because ferguson was treating him like shit but he kept coming off the bench and delivering imo. And the united fans didn't seem too happy to see him going considering they supposedly thought he wasn't trying?

Tevez wont be at city come the start of the season. I am pretty much certain of that.

Hes become far too disruptive, Mancini cut him loads of slack last season due to him being such and improtant player and not being able to replace him mid season.

That situation has changed now. We can and will replace him with more than one quality player IMO. Two from Nasri, Aguero, Benzema. Maybe all three.

Real Madrid want him, that much is clear they just dont want to pay what we are asking and want to shift a player as part of the deal.

People need to understand that to get Aguero is going to be be virtually impossible for Real Madrid. Tevez is the next best thing.

I'm not ITK but I can' help thinking we will have approached Milan - to do a deal with Ibra - Ibra plus €20m for Tevez. Mancini loves Ibra - Milan may want Tevez. Just a thought.... I have my tin hat at the ready. Only downside is where would that leave Dzeko who i prefer to Ibra - who's never played well when I 've seen him.

nmc said:
I'm not ITK but I can' help thinking we will have approached Milan - to do a deal with Ibra - Ibra plus €20m for Tevez. Mancini loves Ibra - Milan may want Tevez. Just a thought.... I have my tin hat at the ready. Only downside is where would that leave Dzeko who i prefer to Ibra - who's never played well when I 've seen him.

Ibra is past it.

Mancini would be stupid to spend 20m on him plus huge wages on a 30 year old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.