Coronation of King Charles 3rd

I had some respect for The Queen. She was diplomatic, cared for everybody in the UK and Commonwealth, and kept her nose out politics and other topical subjects. Big Ears, on the other hand, has far too much to say. I have no time for him. As an FOC I was brought up to have respect for The Monarchy, but no more. Thank fuk we have a home game to go to.

Big Ears hasn't said anything of note since he has been made King. Preserving the monarchy is more important to him than his environmental politics.

I have got the bank holiday off.
I get a day off in honour of the Monarchs birthday.
I get half a day off for Maundy Thursday.
I have got a gold plated pension to look forward too ( according to the Daily Fail)
I drink loads of cups of tea.
I am a Civil Servant.
Long live the King.

( I am also a smug twat!)

If you want to see flags and bunting drive through Stockton Heath. The middle-class cheshire set wannabes are going for it big style!

I have got the bank holiday off.
I get a day off in honour of the Monarchs birthday.
I get half a day off for Maundy Thursday.
I have got a gold plated pension to look forward too ( according to the Daily Fail)
I drink loads of cups of tea.
I am a Civil Servant.
Long live the King.

( I am also a smug twat!)
PS My knighthood for just doing the job is in the post.
Did you know that these honours for civil servants are ratified by a committee……………
of civil servants?!

For those who enjoy a bit of historical insight, here is a definitive guide into the answer to the question, How do you become King then? This award winning documentary manages to do what many have tried and failed, that is to weave in the complex relationship between Monarchy and the Political landscape.

PS My knighthood for just doing the job is in the post.
Did you know that these honours for civil servants are ratified by a committee……………
of civil servants?!
Of course.
One of my colleagues got one for being in Oldham mountain rescue and to be honest if you were stranded on a mountain errr in Oldham and he came to rescue you then you would probably take your chances with the elements.
Another one got one too for basically developing a leaflet telling people how to get to court and what will happen when you get there! ( we don’t use it anymore)
Oh and I also forgot to mention that I got an extra week off work as a long service award.
Good old Charlie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.