Coronation of King Charles 3rd

Why do people always mention Blair or Johnson as potential president ffs? Is there nobody else?
It gets mentioned because these are people the general public have actually voted for in the past, or you could go for people we didn't vote for, but still got such as President Sunak, or President Brown if you would prefer !

It gets mentioned because these are people the general public have actually voted for in the past, or you could go for people we didn't for, but still got such as President Sunak, or President Brown if you would prefer !
Does it have to be a political person?
Can't you have like Cliff Richard?

Does it have to be a political person?
Can't you have like Cliff Richard?
It would inevitably be a political person. The metro mayors positions across the country weren't designated as political positions, but still we end up with it being so !

Coronations in pre-dynastic Egypt were better. A running race every year around the Mustabas. If the King gets caught he is deemed to have lost his powers and is killed, whoever catches him becomes king for a year (at least).

Maybe ITV should look into the format?
The Chase?

I had some respect for The Queen. She was diplomatic, cared for everybody in the UK and Commonwealth, and kept her nose out politics and other topical subjects. Big Ears, on the other hand, has far too much to say. I have no time for him. As an FOC I was brought up to have respect for The Monarchy, but no more. Thank fuk we have a home game to go to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.