Coronation of King Charles 3rd

I’m pro monarchist and believe in the institution and feels it does more good for the UK than not

However, I can’t stand the new bunch.

The Royals are worth it if only for the tourist dollar that they bring. They have no political clout but the pagentry and history give the UK a Higher standing in the world than a small country should have.

The queen did a great job and I think William and Kate would be excellent. There would be much more public celebration. If the coronation was for them then Charles but obviously the hereditary rules is part of the whole set up.
Ordinarily I would agree, but not when millions in this country are starving and struggling to make ends meet.

I won't be watching any of it, I will be sat on my throne ( not the bog) watching football royalty in our very own East Manchester Palace.
I had utmost respect for the Queen and it was a sad day when she died. I have absolutely no time for Charles and his partner in crime Camilla.
I would've had respect for him if he stepped aside and let William take over, coz in a few years were gonna have to rinse and repeat the same process when he croaks with the expense that goes with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.