Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
England hospital deaths:

Regional totals: 122 Midlands (like NW challenging the fast falling southern areas for unwanted top spots at the moment).

92 London, 77 East, 69 North West, 64 South East, 61 NE & Yorkshire, 52 South West

East Cheshire and St Helens - with 9 - were the highest in NW. Otherwise low single numbers across many hospitals.

My folks are booked in for their jabs at half eight Sunday morning.

Just told my little girl and she started crying with happiness.

Brought a lump to my throat.

Hasnt hugged them for a year and says it will be the highlight of her year when she can do so in the next few weeks, hopefully.

Jesus, I might even hug my dad and that's not something we've done for probably 40-odd years, he's a bit old school like that.

When he saw me suffering from the window last month he genuinely looked shaken and teary.

Roll on this year!

Hasnt hugged them for a year and says it will be the highlight of her year when she can do so in the next few weeks, hopefully.

Jesus, I might even hug my dad and that's not something we've done for probably 40-odd years, he's a bit old school like that.

When he saw me suffering from the window last month he genuinely looked shaken and teary.

Roll on this year!

Brilliant Tolmie. I know exactly how you feel. The emotion of watching my 4 year old give his gran a massive hug after the first lockdown was relaxed in May or June time is something that will live with me for the rest of my life. It was a proper beautiful moment - I'm sure your little one and your folks will be absolutely ecstatic when that time comes. Hopefully soon!

Northern Ireland data:

16 deaths - was 22 last week

506 cases - was 669 last week

16.8% positivity - which is low by NI methods

7 day rolling total 3203 - was 3205 yesterday and 3991 last Friday

98 Care home outbreaks was 99 yesterday - 127 last week

Patients 636 - was 671 yesterday - 745 last Friday

Ventilated 61 - was 63 yesterday - 54 last week

Roll on this year!

That’s a great post!

So the deaths from all nations with only out of hospital deaths for England to add is 659.

3 wks v 2 wks v last wk v Today:- 980 v 1133 v 865 v 659 Today

The UK's coronavirus reproduction number - known as R - is between 0.7 and 1.0, according to the latest estimate.

It comes as latest figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) suggest positive tests are falling in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland - with swab tests from people signed up to the COVID symptom app suggest cases are down 70% from their peak in January

In England, the regional R rates are:

• England - 0.7 to 0.9
  • East of England - 0.7 to 0.9
  • London - 0.6 to 0.8
  • Midlands - 0.7 to 0.9
  • North East and Yorkshire - 0.8 to 1.0
  • North West - 0.7 to 1.0
  • South East - 0.6 to 0.9
  • South West - 0.7 to 0.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.