Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightclubs for fully vaccinated only from end of September - Zahawi​

Zahawi has announced that people will be required to be fully vaccinated to attend "large crowded settings" such as nightclubs from the end of September - after all over-18s have had the chance to receive both vaccine doses and develop immunity.
"So at that point we plan to make full vaccination a condition of entry to nightclubs and other venues where large crowds gather, proof of a negative test will no longer be sufficient," he said.
"We will ensure the appropriate exemptions for those who have genuine medical reasons of why they can't get vaccinated and I'm clear we will always look at the evidence available and do all we can to ensure people can continue to do the things they love."

I wonder if this is a way of getting the younger people who may be thinking: 'I don't really need the vaccine as Covid-19 ain't gonna kill me', to get the vaccine?

Do journalists not know the plural of stadium is stadia.
I doubt it. Most of them seem unable to add up, The BBC have been giving on news bulletins all weekend the wrong numbers (from Thursday) for how many were in hospital from Covid as they coud not be bothered to add them up on Friday - like I did and posted them in here then - saying the Thursday one was the last data that was available.

Um - not if you know how to add up 1 and 1 it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.