Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called at Asda on the way home from work and left in disbelief, I was stood at the tills and counted 23 people and only 6 of them had masks on. No surprise to me that the type of people I was expecting to ditch masks were the main culprits.

Why the fuck we are lifting these restrictions now is beyond me.

Called at Asda on the way home from work and left in disbelief, I was stood at the tills and counted 23 people and only 6 of them had masks on. No surprise to me that the type of people I was expecting to ditch masks were the main culprits.

Why the fuck we are lifting these restrictions now is beyond me.
It’s the old thing of give them an inch they will take a mile.

Big rows going to burst out over the vaccine passports to enter nightclubs the BBC say. Already steam coming out of ears.

BUT they are the right thing to do, If 30% of those under 30 who have been offered the vaccine have declined as claimed then some incentive was likely needed.

Certainly explain why those N Ireland age group numbers are as they are and why we would have half the pandemic we do now IF those under 30s that are eligible said yes instead of no.

Giving them an incentive is the right way forward.

If they choose to say no they still can but will have to wait until the hard yards to get this over is done by the rest of society for them.

Right balance between freedom choice and risk/reward.

Genuine medical reasons to say no should be exempt, of course.

The Netherlands reopened nightclubs on June 26th and closed them again on July 9th, so the U.K. has had ten plus days to know that they are a catalyst for infection. However, the U.K. government is prepared to weather that, so the idea of a vaccine passport will have no immediate effect and is presumably only a spur to vaccinate those who have so far rejected it.

Can anyone explain this nightclub thing.
BloJo going on about mega risks and vaccine certificates required end September?
Why are they open now then?
The demographic is that 75% of people who go to nightclubs are aged 18-30 and only 30% of that age group so far have had a jab.

They have got 10 weeks to getting double jabbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.