Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you support the idea of a vaccine passport you're a weak-minded, democracy hating coward.
If you don't get the vaccine you are a weak minded democracy hating coward. Those refusing the vaccine are prolonging the pandemic for everybody, including themselves and the majority that are vaccinated. A stick is needed.

If you support the idea of a vaccine passport you're a weak-minded, democracy hating coward.
Or just someone who doesn’t want to share the same space as people who are far more likely to catch a virus, develop a large viral load, have the virus mutate in them, and spread the virus.

I bet you’d be one moaning that you can’t travel to other countries because they won’t take Britain off their red list because all the unvaccinated here are spreading the virus more widely and more heavily than they would be were they vaccinated.

Interestingly, some journalist (Fergus something from BBC) asked in the Q & A part of the press conference a question about this, but he did so in a pretty obnoxious way: "....are you effectively giving people an ultimatum, get vaccinated soon or you'll be denied entry to crowded venues?"

Obviously it is that, so what?

Journalists are really pissing me off right now, trying to make trouble all the time & not just on covid stories either. This was obviously his intention, you could tell from the sneering face, when he asked it.
The journalists have been poisonous throughout this pandemic, right back from March 2020. I’ve stopped watching the BBC and already didn’t watch ITV or Sky News or read any newspapers.

Greater Manchester

Weekly total cases:-

Bury 1148, Trafford 1307, Bolton 1441, Tameside 1556, Rochdale 1566, Stockport 1774, Salford 1783, Oldham 1904, Wigan 2662 , Manchester 3266

Little change but Stockport and Salford swapped places today.

Nope. I take the utilitarian approach. Those people refusing a passport are restricting the liberties for most of us and increasing the risk of us returning to lockdown.
Indeed. I’d bet there’d be a correlation we’d all recognise if ever a graph was created that had common sense up the y axis and people moaning about vaccines and passports along the x axis.

If you don't get the vaccine you are a weak minded democracy hating coward. Those refusing the vaccine are prolonging the pandemic for everybody, including themselves and the majority that are vaccinated. A stick is needed.
Being vaccinated and being in favour of vaccine passports ate mutually exclusive. Im double jabbed, but disagree with the very idea of them. Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.