Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear correctly that 60% of people being admitted to hospital with covid in England have been fully vaccinated?

Still their problem if someone they live with has given it them.

it’s utterly pathetic all this nonsense.
Not everyone needs to have it.
Might not live with them? Most of us do need to have it that’s how herd immunity works, those can have it should to help protect those that can’t. You might not give a toss about those that can’t, having to isolate themselves or losing their life. Luckily many of us do.

Who cares?
An unvaccinated 18-30 infects an unvaccinated 30+ person. That’s their look out.
On a slight side note there are plenty of 30+ fully jabbed people that are happy for the 30+ unvaccinated folks to die from catching COVID.. There are a few on here,, I’m finding it all very upsetting, we are all human beings after all.

Did I hear correctly that 60% of people being admitted to hospital with covid in England have been fully vaccinated?
Yes and if you don’t understand why you’ve not been paying attention.

those “vulnerable” make up most of the vacinated population therefore most of the hospital admissions will be from the vacinated population.

just more evidence that:
- the most vulnerable are most likely to die/require treatment
- vaccination doesn’t stop you getting it (vaccine passport pointless)
- not everyone needs a vaccine

On a slight side note there are plenty of 30+ fully jabbed people that are happy for the 30+ unvaccinated folks to die from catching COVID.. There are a few on here,, I’m finding it all very upsetting, we are all human beings after all.
Who change their point.
Blue parrot said about an 18 year old bringing it home then talked about wider population to make me out to be selfish.

Dont know but it could be, however bit misleading, as most older people are vaccinated so if 90% of people vulnerable have had the vaccine, for a small number it won’t work and there is as much chance a few of those will end up in hospital as well as unvaccinated.
So if there are 6 people vaccinated it’s a very smal %age of the vaccinated population, while 4 un vaccinated is a larger % age of the unvaccinated population
Much more long winded than I intended not sure it makes sense, it does in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.