Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
France will be interesting over the next few months. They don't take to kindly to state stickery. According to opinion polls 17pc will not take up the vaccine, while more than 40pc support the recent protests against Macrons dictats.

France is on track to overtake us in people with at least one dose of vaccine in a week or two, and is currently jabbing at more than double the rate we are.

Feeling a bit embarrassed asking what I just know is a very obvious question............

We are back from holidays next Saturday (14th) and my daughter is mad keen to see her best friend - but we have heard that the whole family has tested positive and are currently quarantining. They were tested positive on the 4th - and therefore my daughter will see her friend on the 15th (was intending to take her to the Spurs game with us)...........

Am I right to think that because she will have quarantined for 10 days there will be no risk?

As I say - I know this might seem a daft question - as that is why there is a 10 days quarantining period - but just feel that I might be missing something

Thanks

Last edited:
France is on track to overtake us in people with at least one dose of vaccine in a week or two, and is currently jabbing at more than double the rate we are.

U.K. at 69% and France at 65%, both doing well but obviously the closer you get to 70-80%, the harder it is to get those scared little fruits to take the vaccine.

And that’s what they are, scared little fruits. Look at this cûnt in the US.

Love to know what the anti vaxxers think of all these. Are they still in denial? Do they think all these deaths are hoaxs?

i am sure these people come in many grades and shades of opinion, but my anti vaxx mate (i'm using the term 'mate' ever more loosely, sadly) is more on the lines of thinking that of course people will die from it, that's not the issue, but it's the proportionality of response for something he sees that is not causing extra societal pressure anymore and is a gateway to huge state intervention and control. it's only a very extreme element of anti vaxx that believe it doesnt actually exist, in fact barely any. It's more to do with scale of response and relative threat.

Love to know what the anti vaxxers think of all these. Are they still in denial? Do they think all these deaths are hoaxs?
They just claim they are actors and the stories are created by the media who are backed by big pharma. Dont forget they accused that Margaret Keenan woman of being an actor when she got the first jab

I saw an ironic post on Reddit yesterday which was bang on.

Why on Earth do these anti-vaxxers go to hospital when they're ill with COVID? It's full of people they apparently distrust! Surely they'd be better getting in touch with YouTubers and people on Facebook to give them advice on how to survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.