Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it's Paracetamol for COVID headaches, or Co-codamol (paracetamol & codeine) if you're really off (don't get addicted!)

Ibuprofen or aspirin for headaches is the usual recommendation but they're not recommended by the WHO AFAIK due to some controversy about using them for COVID patients. Same with Diclofenac, an alternative to Ibuprofen

Just buy the cheap ones. They're all the same ingredients.

Jesus wept. Some quality comments though!

Imagine if you had just compiled your research and found that all the Governments in the world, Doctors, medical staff, pharmaceutical companies and their staff, the BBC, ITV, Sky etc were colluding to create a pandemic. Imagine thinking Governments were colluding with families to make it look like people were dying and going into hospital and pretending to have long Covid. Imagine finding all that out on the internet, despite everyone else keeping quiet.

You're just about to change the whole world and show how good you are. What's the first thing you do? Put on your finest green Puma tracky and head to Colchester hospital to demand answers from Amanda on reception.

Honestly, it staggers me how this guy with his grade D GCSE in PE thinks he can outwit everyone else on earth.

If he'd have given it to me and spoke to me like that, he would be in a bed in that hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.