Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Education services too slow to implement vaccination? Those teachers hey? Too busy trying to teach I tell you.
Along with picking up the slack of the mental health services, pastoral and social services and shoddy parenting, must have missed it being our additional responsibility to pick up the healthcare systems slack in covid, too.

Just seen bonfire displays cancelled again this year. Mental
It's a stupid soft arse decision from the council of course, that makes non sense whatsoever given they're outside, but fireworks displays can get in the fucking bin. Makes everywhere smell like smoke and the noise scares the shit out of pets.

Of course what it's really about is the council saving a few quid and using covid as a lame excuse. Just like loads of companies and public bodies are.

Last edited:
It's a stupid soft arse decision from the council of course, that makes non sense whatsoever given they're outside, but fireworks displays can get in the fucking bin. Makes everywhere smell like smoke and the noise scares the shit out of pets.

Of course what it's really about is the council saving a few quid and using covid as a lame excuse. Just like loads of companies and public bodies are.
I can take them or leave them, just have a daughter I was planning to take to one so a bit disappointing. Even more so after the last few months of festivals and gigs taking place.

Hate the pet argument though. No one gives a shit when their dogs are barking their tits off 24/7. Always remember a funny picture of a Yorkshire terrier mocked up with fireworks in the background with “yapping dog all of a sudden doesn’t like loud noises” written on it. Big fan of that.

I can take them or leave them, just have a daughter I was planning to take to one so a bit disappointing. Even more so after the last few months of festivals and gigs taking place.

Hate the pet argument though. No one gives a shit when their dogs are barking their tits off 24/7. Always remember a funny picture of a Yorkshire terrier mocked up with fireworks in the background with “yapping dog all of a sudden doesn’t like loud noises” written on it. Big fan of that.
Yorkshire terriers are awful little bastards I agree. My late aunt had two. I hated the things.

Not all dogs make a racket though. And what about our cat?

Fireworks are shite. But the council are even worse.

Yorkshire terriers are awful little bastards I agree. My late aunt had two. I hated the things.

Not all dogs make a racket though. And what about our cat?

Fireworks are shite. But the council are even worse.
Your cat or one of its relatives I’m sure has shit in my garden so no love lost here. Appreciate all pets arent nuisances, for them to be prioritised one night of the year over some people’s enjoyment just grinds my gears. Either way back to the Covid topic and them being cancelled. Makes no sense and we can agree on your feelings of the council.

Your cat or one of its relatives I’m sure has shit in my garden so no love lost here. Appreciate all pets arent nuisances, for them to be prioritised one night of the year over some people’s enjoyment just grinds my gears. Either way back to the Covid topic and them being cancelled. Makes no sense and we can agree on your feelings of the council.
People have their own priorities. I give as much of a shit about your kid as you do about my cat.

Anyway yeah, back to slagging off the council...

WALES DATA

OH DEARIE ME - NO NEED FOR A PLAN B EH?

13 deaths - was 12 last week

4240 cases - was 2635 last week (new one day record)

14.1% positivity - was 10.6% last week

588 patients - was 541 last week

52 ventilated - was 51 last week

ENGLAND HOSPITAL DEATHS

A LITTLE BETTER TODAY

88 with 17 North West

Was 91 with 18 NW last week & 61 with 10 NW week before

So down just week to week - though may not be later as out of hospital deaths in England are rising

This data completes the last day of a new week of 5 day totals.

Here are the last 4 weeks day by day at 5 days with the 7 day weekly total deaths AND the add ons since 5 days - which as you can see, despite less time for add ons in the more recent weeks, are going up too

Also note the biggest jumps are in past few days

SEP 19 - SEP 25 // 70 -92 - 67 - 75 - 74 - 68 - 62 WEEKLY TOTAL 508 (Add ons since 53)

SEP 26 - OCT 02 // 59 - 50 - 62 - 62 - 53 - 57 - 55 WEEKLY TOTAL 398 (Add ons since 37)

OCT 03 - OCT 09 // 55 - 51 - 55 - 50 - 55 - 53 - 61 WEEKLY TOTAL 380 (Add ons since 46)

OCT 10 - OCT 16 // 54 - 65 - 59 - 59 - 67 - 69 - 74 WEEKLY TOTAL 447 (Add ons since 30)

ENGLAND 88 HOSPITAL DEATHS IN DETAIL

By Region:-

East 10, London 3, Midlands 26, NE & Yorks 18, North West 17, South East 8, South West 6

Most by trust - 5 in Coventry

NW Trusts:-

4 in St Helens, 2 each in Manchester, Pennine Acute, Tameside & Warrington AND 1 each in East Cheshire, Mid Cheshire, Salford, Stockport & Wirral

By Age:-

1 (20 - 39), 11 (40 - 59), 38 ( 60 - 79) 38 (80 PLUS)

You had the burning tongue and nose sensation yet? The headache you get from it feels different to any other bug or virus out there.
Not yet but wife said her tongue is sore. Headache was the worst I’ve ever had. Found some out of date Naproxen which wife has prescribed so took one of them and it helped a bit. Back in bed now though. Hit me like a sledgehammer this and that’s after two jabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.