Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a vaccine sceptic then read these comments from Nicky Barlow who is a sister in a hospital in SE London. This is their experience.
Reading the last clause of her penultimate sentence, she's evidently peeved that not all hospital staff have taken up the booster shot as well.

Looks like the Pfizer antiviral could be rolled out in the US this week or next..is this the game changer ?

Because it's not a criminal offence to catch a lab virus and not want something injected into you every 3 months, nor should it be.

Besides, there's no greater sentence than death which I'm sure you're gleeful about as they're not on your team.
What a load of sh1te. Are you on the WUM? Didn't mention death did I? Most people who catch it nowadays don't die. So you think it OK that these people should overwhelm our hospitals and block beds that could be used for other serious non Covid cases? T1t

Fucking hell - just 2 days after testing positive on a LFT, I’ve tested negative this morning!

Going to keep isolating though as I suppose it could be a false negative, or maybe I’ve had it longer than I first thought and what I assumed were booster side effects middle of last week before the runny nose and sneezing started at the end of the week could’ve been the onset of Omicron instead. Will do another LFT in 2 days time, and one on Xmas Day. Those will be days 6 and 7 at least since the onset of symptoms and if both neg I’ll be good to go under the new rules.

What a load of sh1te. Are you on the WUM? Didn't mention death did I? Most people who catch it nowadays don't die. So you think it OK that these people should overwhelm our hospitals and block beds that could be used for other serious non Covid cases? T1t

The fucking state of our NHS right now, a 2 car shunt with whiplash would overwhelm it if you listened to same narratives that are belted out over and over.

Covid is not overwhelming the NHS and the stats back that up. It needs money, better management and capacity for sure but it is not for us Plebs to be locked away each winter in some sad attempt at protecting it.

We pay for it, politicians had better fucking wake up and sort it out!

The fucking state of our NHS right now, a 2 car shunt with whiplash would overwhelm it if you listened to same narratives that are belted out over and over.

Covid is not overwhelming the NHS and the stats back that up. It needs money, better management and capacity for sure but it is not for us Plebs to be locked away each winter in some sad attempt at protecting it.

We pay for it, politicians had better fucking wake up and sort it out!
Well said. It has been running down for years. There are times that I think that this is the Nasty Parties aim. Run it down, say ‘look it isn’t working’ and give it to a private company to run. Isn’t this already happening somewhere? Hasn’t Virgin Health taken over a trust somewhere?

Fucking hell - just 2 days after testing positive on a LFT, I’ve tested negative this morning!

Going to keep isolating though as I suppose it could be a false negative, or maybe I’ve had it longer than I first thought and what I assumed were booster side effects middle of last week before the runny nose and sneezing started at the end of the week could’ve been the onset of Omicron instead. Will do another LFT in 2 days time, and one on Xmas Day. Those will be days 6 and 7 at least since the onset of symptoms and if both neg I’ll be good to go under the new rules.
Happy days

What do we reck the chances of getting to the Brentford game are on the 29th? Difference in England I believe compared with that of Scotland/Wales is that if new rules are proposed over here, they have to be voted on in Parliament which takes around 48 hours to call all MP's in & vote on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.