Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence is being shared today shows offices are the workplaces that are spreading the virus the most. I know the risk of sharing the virus through non essential office working has been discussed on this thread. It’s one of the topics on Radio 5 Live this morning. 5 Live optioned the information from Public Health England via FOI requests:

The government could easily stop this by stating a maximum number of people that can go into offices that are deemed non essential. On our business park, some of the offices are full with the car parks overflowing. I’m not sure why some of those can’t work from home but it seems some employers are completely bending the wishy washy rules.

I was asked are life insurance companies paying out to the poor souls families whose loved one have passed with Covid.

Has anyone heard anything on this.
they certainly were at the begining and i would assume they are to date although covid may be exempt from new policy's and holday insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.