Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Moon is part of the trial for the new vaccine, hopefully she's had it rather than the plasebo.... zero side effects to the injection although obviously she had an events chance of having salt & water.
I was listening to the Novavax CEO on the radio last night and he gave the improession that participants would be notified if they got the vaccine or the placebo when the trails are unblinded

I was listening to the Novavax CEO on the radio last night and he gave the improession that participants would be notified if they got the vaccine or the placebo when the trails are unblinded
The trial wasn't due to finish yet...at least not on her plan, they were going to Q2/Q3.

She was told at the start if offered another vaccine they'd tell her if she'd had the vaccine or not and would advise at that stage about the other vaccines and if both were feasible/would not be compatible.

well, she didn't say fuck all did she? she said the UK vaccine programme should be accelerated but that no-one is safe until all are vaccinated, due to possible mutations etc. That was agreed by some others present.

you're claiming that she's scared of cancel culture (and you're ironically shouting her down even though she did give an asnwer), she didnt say fuck all did she?
All right calm down

The trial wasn't due to finish yet...at least not on her plan, they were going to Q2/Q3.

She was told at the start if offered another vaccine they'd tell her if she'd had the vaccine or not and would advise at that stage about the other vaccines and if both were feasible/would not be compatible.
Thats what I was told. IF Im offered a vaccine Im to ring and ask to be unblinded. Otherwise it was around September time the mass unblinding was due to take place. But maybe things have moved on.

EMA issued a press release this morning about the Pfizer vaccine’s continued efficacy. Its effects continue to be monitored and reported in all targeted age groups. Pure coincidence ahead of the anticipated AZ announcement...

The government could easily stop this by stating a maximum number of people that can go into offices that are deemed non essential. On our business park, some of the offices are full with the car parks overflowing. I’m not sure why some of those can’t work from home but it seems some employers are completely bending the wishy washy rules.
HSE Didnt make it past the front desk at our place. No wonder businesses are doing what they want not whats right.

Thats what I was told. IF Im offered a vaccine Im to ring and ask to be unblinded. Otherwise it was around September time the mass unblinding was due to take place. But maybe things have moved on.
I'm a bit pissed off as I saw the advert and booked myself in first then as my wife is in the risk group she went for it too.

My initial visit was arranged for first thing but the instructions they gave me were shit, after a 2 hour round trip drive in the dark, heavy traffic and pouring rain I couldn't gain entry and all the phones were just ringing when I was trying to figure out where to park so I oborted, left a message and set off home, 5 mins before I got back they rang, we had words but they did invite me back if I turned round there and then but I declined. If I'd have thought on I'd have rebooked myself for the following week to go with my wife however, I threw my toys out of my pram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.