Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Politicians have been making this analogy all day long but remember the virus starts off at maximum speed and slows down, and he faster we vaccinate, the slower the virus goes.

The first thing we need to look for is a drop in the hospitalisation of the over 80s then people might feel more confident
It's literally a race to save lives. One day this will all make a gripping Netflix movie. I really hope we can get our vaccine operation motoring. The only positive out of this is that with the pace of people getting immunity, either by infection or by vaccination, the crisis should be resolved one way or another pretty quickly.

I think he means, that while Furlough is still being spent up to April, extend it to those like you.

The lockdown may only be January but the furlough can keep going after it
Whenever an MP is asked about this situation they just ramble on about universal credit etc.

Anyway, see what the big twat says at 8 ;)

I wonder how many are even gonna bother tuning in? 10% of the country at most? Is that even too optimistic? It needs to be a very dramatic statement to grab people's attention because people are just utterly numb to it all sadly, but I'm gonna guess it will largely be ignored.

My Mrs’s friend works for the Home Office is some capacity.

Apparently...

Full lockdown until Feb half term.

Apparently ITV are not showing Bradley Walsh after Corrie at 8 pm because Boris is on. Though the Sky box still says they are. I will get over my anger at Boris by imagining him being Bradley instead and assuming everything he says is intended to be amusing and every now and then - unintentionally - it is.
Is that a Viz Top Tip?

It's literally a race to save lives. One day this will all make a gripping Netflix movie. I really hope we can get our vaccine operation motoring. The only positive out of this is that with the pace of people getting immunity, either by infection or by vaccination, the crisis should be resolved one way or another pretty quickly.

Im not sure if he’ll announce it tonight (I doubt it) but I can guarantee the speed of rollout is going to increase significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.