Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@rammyblue well you didn't have to wait long for that bad news :-(

Not good if this is true as this opens up a can of worms for the government and people that have already taken AZ over 65. Hopefully this situation can be managed properly and not turned into a UK v EU battle by the media - need that shit like a hole in the head at the moment - let the scientists argue their cases...

They won’t need as much then.
Less carping about fewer doses.

I don't think there'll be less carping. They'll still want what they've ordered, or what they believe they've ordered. Under 65s still represents a huge amount of population and in turn doses/orders.

I presume the UK medical bods who approved it for over 65s on the back of the same data will now be making an urgent statement as Germany are in effect telling them they risked lives of millions of people to get this out fast.

I don't think there'll be less carping. They'll still want what they've ordered, or what they believe they've ordered. Under 65s still represents a huge amount of population and in turn doses/orders.
Yes but if not for over 65s they are not a priority so they can wait longer. Germany just cut the legs off the EU argument for urgent access. Go buy the better vaccines they think are safer instead.

The bigger question is do they have any case because many people much older than 65 have had AZ. My friend is 24 years older than that and has as it is what the Etihad are using.

I know, I was being facetious.

Fair enough.

Yes but if not for over 65s they are not a priority so they can wait longer. Germany just cut the legs off the EU argument for urgent access.

Who decides if they must wait longer? I get your point and I agree with it, and not defending their stance in any way, but can still see them arguing to get their order as and how they think they've placed it, even if it's not for priority groups.

Might be off with this assessment, I don't know enough about the legal issues surrounding the whole thing. Just my interpretation looking in.

Fair enough.

Who decides if they must wait longer? I get your point and I agree with it, and not defending their stance in any way, but can still see them arguing to get their order as and how they think they've placed it, even if it's not for priority groups.

Might be off with this assessment, I don't know enough about the legal issues surrounding the whole thing. Just my interpretation looking in.
I wouldn’t worry about it too much, it seems as though they have raided AZ’s premises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.